The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why What A Beautiful Lovely Rainy Day It Is Here.... You May Be Able To Guess Where I Live...

Phillius

That's right JOLLY OL ENGLAND! Well just wanted to finnally get myself introduced to the forums. I have now racked up about 60 hours play time now and i must say i am loving this game. 

So yeah howdy doody and all that jazz hope the forums can be a rather fun place to be =3!!! Some places i have been they are rather dead :(!

Welcome to Warframe, Mr.Englishman!

60 hours and counting is good! By this time, if you haven't already been frustrated by a couple of bugs, chances are, you'll reach the hundreds of hours like many of the vets here. Their hours would shock you, completely.

Hope you enjoy your time in the forums! You get a couple nasty buggers here and there, myself included, but most of the denizens here are very helpful and quite the charming sort. They can also be insanely talkative, so this forum is rarely ever without new posts. 

At any rate, welcome to Warframe! Enjoy your time slicing organics into ribbons!

Hehe well thank you. Indeed i have slotted into a nice community. My clan is jolly and i play with a founder who has been playing this game for a about a year he has something like 800hours i think >_<! Well i have indeed encountered a few bugs and know the pain that is known as forma and shizz. Still have never come across a golden potatoe yet and i am praying an alert comes by soon so i can Potato my mag prime since i am loving it. Only got 3 frames as of now mag mag prime and saryn building my trinity as we speak ^_^!! 

Haha, if it's something you wanna go into for the long term, it may eventually cross your mind to start pumping money into the game. I didn't want to at first, but conceded at 70 hours, thought I may as well support the developers.

That aside, though! I highly recommend selling mods and prime parts for plat: Good for your weapon slots, and can even get you a couple of Orokin Catalysts and Reactors! They're super useful, and really brings out the potential in the guns you have! Or you can play patiently, though you can expect to only get it once every two weeks. That's as often as the dev-streams are up. They haven't come up on the Alerts very frequently. 

Also, good choices for your Warframes! ^^ I particularly love Trinity, since I like support roles, and Mag Prime is a complete Demon. Saryn's a good frame, too, but takes some time getting used to! They all play very, very differently.

welcome Phillius! i hope you enjoy the game ^^

and ^this guy^ is totally right. if you have any prime parts you don't want or use, try to sell them to other players. the platinum is allways usefull.

for a catalyst or a reactor.. well i would save up some platinum for those, or indeed wait for the dev streams. though they are once every two weeks. and i mean the dev streams, not prime time. they don't do alerts after prime time i think.