Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan!

iiBrik

Hi! I am looking for a clan that is loyal, energetic, and frequently plays the game. I am currently rank 2, I am familiar with the crafting system, im a sneaky type, and I currently have a volt warframe (accidently sold my loki). I play this game a lot and im good at strategizing. please give me a shot at a spot.

I have a clan, the name is Relics Of The Orokin, Me and the only other clan member are on every day, the only requirement is that you have to be on every day, or every other day, and not join the clan just for research, other than that, Welcome!

I just made my own clan the other day, I am funding it myself to be fully built with everything that will assist players in every way and there is no requirement to join, the only thing I ask everyone is to be nice and respectful to each other... let me know if you would like to join. ;)

Global Alliance,  is an experimental clan. no hand outs, no restrictions, just play the game.  If you like what we do stay if not no big deal.  Big Boy/Girl rules.  Teamspeak is available, if you want a website we will make one.  Building a dojo, contribute as you wish.  Doing so increases the opportunities later.  3 members on every day.   Goal is the perfection of warframes by any means necessary.  that being said, we never delay in running missions only to enhance our WF.

Children of the Lotus will be happy to take you on as a member of our clan currently have about 95% of the research done still is a work in progress I'm on every day at least twice and a lot on weekends, I enjoy playing the game a lot I also will help you out to level up and anything else you need mind you I have been building this thing from scratch no obligations or requirements because Ninjas play for free.