Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Razor; The Speed Warframe | With Art

MrPigman

Razor

5Xpka3u.jpg

Stats (Generalized)

a pretty squishy frame with a higher amount of energy and slightly faster base sprint speed.

Skills

- Whirling Blades: Razor somersaults forwards with Ethereal blades whirling around him. 

the distance razor somersaults gets longer with level and mods like stretch. damage also increases with level and with power mods.

2 - Sharp Aura: Razor creates ethereal blades to rotate around him to deal damage to close by enemies.

whenever a blade makes contact with a foe it deals damage, damage is increased with level and power mods.

the amount of blades is increased from 1-5 with level, this may not be increased by any mods. Duration is increased with duration mods. Skill distance mods have no effect on this skill.

3 - Flicker: Razor becomes very aware and agile, allowing him to dodge any incoming attacks by moving very quickly slightly to where it looks like he is flickering.

Flicker has a short duration that can be increased with level and duration mods. power and skill distance do nothing.

4 - Razor's Edge: Razor begins to move at hyper speed (Faster than volts speed) and acts as a giant blade, cutting through any enemies he collides with. Razor can not shoot while moving in this skill. 

Pressing shift while using Razor's Edge will make you do a super quick dash fowards cutting anyone he passed through dealing bonus damage, the dash requires a fourth of his base stamina.

power mods increase the damage of the collisions. duration mods increase the duration of the skill. skill distance mods do not affect it.

• Like 1

Wow this concept is pretty cool, you got my attention here.

Now I like the first skill, I think it was very well thought, but the last seems to be a bit difficult to maneuver, dont get me wrong, I think it's a great concept, and the art is fantastic :D