Nosferatu, the BloodSipper

150 Health  (300 @ rank 30)
75  Shield   (150 @ rank 30)
100 Energy (150 @ rank 30)
80  Armor
1.1 Speed

Abilities

#1: Ethereal - 25 energy
    You leap forward and phase through an enemy within 5/10/15/20 yards (affected by power range), dealing 40/80/120/160 direct damage (affected by power strength) and causing you to recover 5/10/15/20% of the total damage dealt every second for 4/5/6/7 seconds (affected by power duration).  
    After passing through the enemy, you roll then pop back up to a sprint.

#2: Thirst - 50 energy
    You reach into the souls of your enemies within 7/14/21/28 yards in a frontal cone, and pull back, ripping the blood from their veins.  Enemies take 75/150/225/300 damage, are knocked down, and spawn a health orb.
    Also magnetizes ALL health and energy orbs in range and pulls them to you.

#3: Siphon - 35 energy
Drain your own health to recover shields.
(NOT restricted against lethal damage.  If you use it at the wrong time, it WILL kill you.  Use with caution.)
Efficiency: 45% / 60% / 75% / 90%

(Ex. if you have 1000 health and used maxed Siphon, you will lose 200 health (so 800 remains) and gain 180 shields.)

#4: Blood Bank - 100 energy
    Supercharges yourself and your allies, increasing Max Health by 100/150/200/250%, healing to the new Max Health, and granting Life Steal to all damage dealt with 20/30/40/50% efficiency.
    While Health is above your original Max, you gain a bleeding proc for 10/8/7/5% of your original Max HP.
    While Health is below your original Max, you gain Rejuvenation for 2/3/4/5% of your original Max HP.
    Lasts 4/8/12/16 seconds.

Maths (Assuming Max ranked mod and 1000 Max HP)
Max Health Buff: I have a Max Health of 1000, and with a maxed ability active, I now have 2500 Health (1000*2.5).
Life Steal: If I attack an enemy and deal 100 damage, I will recover 50 HP (1000*50%).
Bleeding Proc: If I have over 1000 HP (my original Max) due to the ability, I'll be taking 50  (1000*5%) damage per second until it reaches or drops below 1000.
Rejuvenation: If I am under 1000 HP, I'll be recovering 50 HP every second until I reach 1000. (1000*5%)

Alternate Abilities

Frenzy: 100 energy, drains health
You begin to drain your health in order to gain strength.  Every second that the ability is active, you drain 1/1/1/1% health and gain a stacking 1/2/3/4% outgoing damage buff, and also a stacking 1/1/1/1% incoming damage debuff.

(Ex. using a maxed Frenzy for 3 seconds, you will have lost 3% of your total max health, have a 12% damage buff, as well as taking an extra 3% damage from all sources)

Alternately, does not auto-drain health, but instead uses incoming damage for that function.

Stalk: 35 energy
You draw your melee weapon and become a shadow, only appearing again when you strike an enemy, switch to another weapon, or use an ability.
(Restricted to melee weapon while Stalking)
Leveling:

Runneth Over: 50 energy
For the next 5/10/15/20 seconds, any health orbs that would NOT be absorbed due to being full on health will be applied to your allies.  This ability has no range and can heal a warframe across the map.  Also has a small chance to revive a fallen ally if enough health is absorbed.

Ex. I am full on health and activate this ability.  When I run past/over a health orb, it heals my allies instead of myself (because my health is full)

WORK IN PROGRESS!   MORE TO COME!

Edited by Spliffy_McGee

• 3 weeks later...

#4: Blood Bank - 100 energy

Supercharges yourself and your allies, increasing Max Health by 100/150/200/250%, healing to the new Max Health, and granting Life Steal to all damage dealt with 20/30/40/50% efficiency.

While Health is above your original Max, you gain a bleeding proc for 10/8/7/5% of your original Max HP.

While Health is below your original Max, you gain Rejuvenation for 2/3/4/5% of your original Max HP.

Lasts 4/8/12/16 seconds.

I'm thinking of how this would work with a Trinity in the team. Perhaps this fourth power needs to be tweaked or changed altogether? It basically does everything a Trinity's Blessing does and better (since it brings your health up above max). Also, if a Trinity used blessing while Blood Bank is running, would all members maintain there extra HP? Would that counteract the bleeding proc?  

I like the idea of a somewhat vampiric-Warframe. If that's your source of inspiration, perhaps think of the other things vampires are known for? Perhaps the ultimate ability could be something between a Nyx and a Trinity's abilities? Lunge forward and latch onto an enemy, slowly stealing health? This would render the warframe defenseless but this could be a tactic in 1vs1 and bosses in general. Or perhaps something like an infection? Bite an enemy, stealing a little health, and also turning them against another enemy, causing a chain reaction?

Just a few things for you to think about!