Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Quick Thank You To De

-CM-Sean

You know, With all the things going on. nerfing buffing. this that.

I just wanted to take some time away and just thank you for making a very cool game like this free to play (almost: with the exception of buying weapon and frame slots). But who cares i did spend the money to get some of those slots anyways once i realized that i would like to play this game.  And all the cosmetic stuff were cool too!! 

I have enjoyed this game very much and its a game i hope to continue to play as more content is released.  I am looking for the upcoming things.

I know it is extremely difficulty to turn imagination into a game. its even harder to make things perfect/balanced/bugless etc. 

You guys try very hard and it shows.

We should be thankful for the great team that DE has and although a lot of times me or other might not side with your decisions it is ultimately your game to make and I am sure you will do a good job and make as many people as possible happy :).

Thanks again.

You're all talking like WF is an old Grandpa in a hospital bed about to die.

Well it is a matter of every day I see constant negative threads all the time it is good to see a positive thread every so often. 

Thanks DE you have an amazing game here and it is only going to get better with time.

Well it is a matter of every day I see constant negative threads all the time it is good to see a positive thread every so often. 

Thanks DE you have an amazing game here and it is only going to get better with time.

It's times like these every now and then that people stop arguing, complaining about RNG, Exclusives, or fighting over Loki and Rhino, and just sit next to a pine tree and hug eachother out.

...Whatever. Hold me.

Edited by Tyffie

right on! now that you've gotten your praise, DE, back to focusing on buffing and nerfing! get to it!

j/k, it really is an awesome and beautiful game you've created. the forest tileset on earth is great, I love the new tiles they put in just recently

Try harder DE. Make it so hard that you wont want to do it.

(Don't say "that's what she said")

That's what she said

qOy1EOz.gif

But on a serious note if they don't want to do it wouldn't that mean a drop in quality or slower content being released because they don't want to do it an... I am over thinking what you said aren't I?