Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oculous And Inari The Melee Sentenals

unsiezer

with the Upcoming Melee 2.0 update  I thought we needed a melee sentenel as well.

Oculous(researched from the Tech lab)

Oculous resembles a mechanoid Hawk, instead of the standard range attack Oculous will swoop toward enemys and attack them with its talons.

Health:               200

Shield capacity: 150

armor:                50

Power:                50

Stamina:             8

Polarities:            417px-Precept.png

Defaul weapon:  Fiery claws

Oculous will have two exclusive ability mods(just as other sentenels)

1. Bird of Pray: Oculous will attack enemys within 10 meters. 15m, 20m, 25m respectivly as the mod is upgraded.

2. Aerial View: Oculous will pick up items(much like vacuum) from 5m away. 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m respectivly as you upgrade the mod.

Fiery claws

Physical damage

Impact: 0

Puncture: 20

slash: 25

Crit Chance: 5%

Crit Damage: 150%

attack rate: 1.2

Status Chance: 5%

Polarities: none

Inari (researched from the tenno lab)

Inari is a Tenno Kitsune or Small fox(a small hairless white fox with a smooth skin similer to an excaliber warframe). as such the kitsune walks/runs with the tenno apposed to othe sentenels which fly.

similar to Oculous Inari Will move toward enemys and use a melee attack.

Health:              200

Shield capacity:200

Armor:              75

Power:              50

Stamina:           8

Polarities:         417px-Precept.png

Default weapon: Corrupted Claws

Inari's 2 exclusive abilitys

1. Corrupted Bite: Inari will bit an enemy 5m away for 100 toxic damage.10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 25m respectivly as mod is leveled up. 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 toxic damage respectivly as leveled up.( status chance is determented by sentenel weapon)

2. Vicious: Inari will attack enemys within 10m. 15m, 20m, 25m respectivly as mod is upgraded.

Corrupted Claws

Physical damage

Impact: 5

Puncture: 5

slash: 25

Crit Chance: 5%

Crit Damage: 100%

attack rate: 1.2

Status Chance: 25%

Polarities: none

Would love to see peoples thoughts, on my ideas. thanks for reading, and ask questions if you have them.

I feel like a sentinel that runs rather than float next to u could cause too many problems (taking damage in fire and dying or getting stuck... a lot) other than that a melee type sentinel would be awesome to have

I feel like a sentinel that runs rather than float next to u could cause too many problems (taking damage in fire and dying or getting stuck... a lot) other than that a melee type sentinel would be awesome to have

just have its motion/movement pattern follow the same patterns as an infested, I have yet to see a infested get stuck chasing me. by all means I could be miss guided saying that so please tell me if this wouldnt work.

• 2 weeks later...

I think a melee sentenal would be awesome they should also add a mini zanuka or hyena and shield ospreys as sentenals. Also the sentenels should have auras like the leaders fire leader, ice leader etc. They should also make more wild animals and the animals should be tamable and use as sentenals . evry biome should have at least two wild animals. :)

DE is adding quadruped Sentinels. Beyond that, they have said nothing else.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/194264-lama-pet-questions/

Look upon the glory that is Lama Dog!

But as far as anyone knows, it will be an additional "pet" and you will still keep your floating buddy... unless you would like to un-equip it. The DEvs really like to keep us guessing.