Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Marelok Is Amazing

.Talia.

I know this man quite well id like to think, and just a warning to all you people thinking cool 5 forma only and i get all this damage.... its not that you also give up your life..... once you do it to one weapon you cant stop XD I think Rex has 3 forma at least on every weapon in the game.... he is a mad man!

P.S. he is a great dude if you ever get the chance to play with him you wont regret it, unless your against him in pvp XD

LOL sup ben

No that's not true i only have forma on my favorite weapons and warframes xD

It amazes me how people want a powerful gun to be nerfed. Even though eventually it will and it's a ploy to make you forma it.

I don't want, and when they nerf i'm gonna be sad... But you know the drill... People are already asking nerf on this topic.

LOL sup ben

No that's not true i only have forma on my favorite weapons and warframes xD

I don't want, and when they nerf i'm gonna be sad... But you know the drill... People are already asking nerf on this topic.

Yeah, that whole talk of "balance" is just saying "I want the gun I like the look of being just as good as this awesome gun here!" Well, nothing's stopping them from using the weapon they like. Who cares if it's leagues ahead of what you like? You play the way you want.  Instead of you know... "No! It must be nerfed! I DEMAND IT! *Foams at mouth* "

As opposed to wanting a weak gun to be nerfed...?

If someone wants a weak gun to be nerfed.. I have no words. It's already weak, it doesn't need to be kicked in the metaphorical teeth more. The way I see it, every weapon that requires a mastery rank(Don't know if Marelok has one, haven't checked) should be leagues better than unranked things. Why? Because your Mastery Rank is the obvious sign of your dedication. By dedication, I mean a glaring mark of free time you possess.

You guys already forgot the nerfs of the other fun secondary weapons they released in this game, within a couple of weeks of release?

(Looking at you Brakk, Acrid,)

so yeah, i would definetly wait atleast a couple of weeks before i used any forma on it,..

I'm sorry to bust your joy, but I'm pretty sure the UI is broken. My Latron Prime keeps having different stat values while I'm just browsing the menus.

For example, status chance keeps changing from 25% to 30something, then I tried to put a mod that should give 10% more and it jumps to about 50. Also the damage goes way higher than it is.

If someone can shed light as to why this happens it would be great.

So I remade your build on the Warframe Builder website, the damage numbers you have are TRIPLE of what it should be. Even if the website doesn't show it exactly, there still shouldn't be such a big difference.

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Marelok/t_30_22332000_193-4-5-195-2-5-196-6-5-198-5-5-202-3-5-204-0-10-206-1-5-209-7-5_204-7-206-6-195-6-202-6-193-6-198-9-196-9-209-11/en/3-0-41

So I remade your build on the Warframe Builder website, the damage numbers you have are TRIPLE of what it should be. Even if the website doesn't show it exactly, there still shouldn't be such a big difference.

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Marelok/t_30_22332000_193-4-5-195-2-5-196-6-5-198-5-5-202-3-5-204-0-10-206-1-5-209-7-5_204-7-206-6-195-6-202-6-193-6-198-9-196-9-209-11/en/3-0-41

mine or his?

Ingame stats include multishot into the 'base' damage numbers (in a really buggy fashion), Warframe Builder doesn't.

If someone wants a weak gun to be nerfed.. I have no words. It's already weak, it doesn't need to be kicked in the metaphorical teeth m... -snip-

Yes. That was my entire point.

I was making a snarky remark about your "Why would someone want a strong weapon to be nerfed?" question. I was pointing out that those weapons are the only ones that have any reason to be nerfed in the first place.

Edited by SortaRandom

To OP, replace that Pistol Pestilence with a Bane mod.  It will add a S#&$ton of damage, since the 30% is added after all other mods.

Your DPS without reload is rated at about 26.5K per second. but with the bane mod, it increases to 30k per second.  You barely loose any proc chance, since you fire 2-3 bullets per shot.

I suggest you take a look at Warframe-Builder.com to verify these findings.

PS : I cant wait to get me one of these!

12.3 reactions:

"Oh look you can get the Brakk now, one of the most powerful weapon in the game!!!"

- Yeah but the G3 spawn/drop rates are sh't

- Oh look they released a similarly but a little less powerful weapon, and I can buy it straightaway from the market!!!

- How coincidental...

Power Creep. Because they can.

Edited by Thelonious

"Oh look you can get the Brakk now, the most powerful weapon in the game!!!"

- Oh look they released an even more powerful weapon, and I can buy it straightaway from the market!!!

You sound highly confused.

Power Creep. Because they can.

And yet more confused.

Don't let that stop you from making more ill-conceived posts though.

I posted this video on another topic, but hey, i think some guys will want to see here.

MARELOK vs LECH KRIL

5 Shots

1.34 Seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aaPfvZaPdc

With a bit of luck you can proc multi shot on all shots (In this test it only proc'd the first 3 shots)

I was not using Corrosive Projection Aura (You can see the Energy Syphon going on)

Edited by RexSol

You sound highly confused.

And yet more confused.

Don't let that stop you from making more ill-conceived posts though.

Oh wait. Got it. 

"Oh look you can get the Brakk now, one of the most powerful weapon in the game!!!"

- Oh look they released a similarly but just a little less powerful weapon, and I can buy it straightaway from the market!!!
Edited by Thelonious

You seem confused. Maybe you didn't get it. But don't let that stop you from being gratuitously antagonistic.

I see you took my advice.

My next advice is this: ask yourself why you would possibly think that that Marelok is more powerful than Brakk? Is it because it fits in with your faux adolescent-gamer outrage? Or are you just lemming-like repeating something you read or heard somewhere?

If your post was a simple troll, I tip my hat to you.