Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauben Play Stlye

(PSN)Jonesie_78

Question

5 answers to this question

In my opinion, he's good at all of that jazz. He's mainly used for crowd control, as he can lock down large areas with Bastille and Vortex, and can deal significant damage over a large area with Tesla against weak enemies. Definitely a huge plus in any team game. One big bonus of Vauban is that he can run, shoot and reload his guns while throwing out his abilities, which is especially useful if you're covering an extremely large area that requires lots of running and laying down of Bastilles. Keep in mind that Vauban benefits from all power upgrade mods, such as power (damage+ and Bastille enemy hold +), length, efficiency and max energy (he has 450 base at rank 30). His con may be his medium shield stat, which is counterbalanced by his immobilizing abilities. If you're under heavy fire from a lot of enemies far away, chuck a Bastille into the crowd and immobilize them all easily. 

You can play with vortex + perfo bow :D

Pretty much stuff like this. If you're holding down an area, Vauban pretty much becomes a target-shooter frame. Bastille lays them all out nice and easy in front of you while Vortex compresses them into one spot for easy punch-through kills with weapons such as bows, or multi-target weapons like the Ogris, Torid and Ignis. 

Pretty much stuff like this. If you're holding down an area, Vauban pretty much becomes a target-shooter frame. Bastille lays them all out nice and easy in front of you while Vortex compresses them into one spot for easy punch-through kills with weapons such as bows, or multi-target weapons like the Ogris, Torid and Ignis. 

Probably true, but i like bow and i don  tlike vauban :P

I was just telling how i play him ^^

Btw don t use tesla in defense / survival mission ahahaha it s  a suicide for your teammates :P