Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Copying Warframe

Easier2Hax

Hey guys.

My friend version of warframe bugged out and is no longer working. So i copied all the files across to him and it keeps wanting to download all the files again. I have read posts on this about copying over the launcher and all that first but it still does not work. It still wants to downlaod a 3gig file. Does anyone know how to actually copy this game from one pc to the next without having to download a 3gig file. I have searched all the net now and what they say does not work. If anyone knows can you please explain it in very high detail. He is using steam. 

I have tried this:

1) Copy the file Launcher present in steam>steamapps>common>Warframe>Tools

2) Paste it in the desired location in the new computer.
4) Run the file Launcher and select location of installation and close it as soon as it starts downloading.
3) Copy all files and folders present in steam>steamapps>common>Warframe from old PC
4) Paste them in this location in the new PC: steam>steamapps>common>Warframe>downloaded>public
5) Run the Launcher again.
6) There will be some 5-6 MB download. And your game is ready.

This does not work at all. It just wants to download a 3gig file

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS F*#KING PROBLEM! :(

This isn't a problem: you must download those 3GB of data. Do it, don't waste more time trying to copy the folders. Unless you have a 56k, it can't be too painful.

Maybe he is one of those people that tries to a host game using a potato and a phone charger.

Edited by DrPandisimo