Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U12 Hud And Gui

(PSN)Stinja

Lots of improvements, however...

- waypoint no longer disappears after a set time

- Lotus disproportionately large (compared to other HUD elements)

- mini-map icons very large. They obscure the actual map vs the old dots

- 4 dots under target reticule always has last used ability highlighted blue (and...)

- ability icons will always have the last used ability highlighted blue. I am guessing this is a hover feature on the PC, or the select&cast option, but dosent deselect on the PS4, and should be disabled if you dont use the select&cast option, and if the ability is not active (are duration effects meant to highlight it blue?)

- energy bar and numeric are difficult to glance at. Need more contrast and/or large size

- energy bar moved away from health & shields? I think it makes more sense to keep player info clumped together

- difficult to distinguish between survival airsupply pylon icons and enemy-dropped pods. I had teammates running for a pylon, when it was only a dropped airsupply

- teammate bleedout icon(s) could do with being more visible, its kinda more important to know their state than most other things going on

- privacy dropdown list scrolls incorrectly. Im guessing this is due to the position change (from pre-u12 at the bottom of the screen), but it now drops down, and then using the stick/dpad down makes the selected item move up, while going up moves the selected item down

- Vita control detection still needs improvement. I started with PS4, turned to Vita and got my custom controller input as expected, swap back to DS4 and i'd lost all custom controls (reset to default).

I still think custom options separately for each would be better, or allow us A / B / C custom save slots for three custom controller options

Overall the change is nice, but i am finding some elements harder to glance at for info.

Edited by (PS4)Stinja

- Exit Icons on mini map are bottom layer and at times hard to read. Also please add big green icon in world much like a waypoint icon.

- Player waypoints should be a different color, the waypoint is difficult to locate in survival missions. Was very difficult for us find each other while farming Oxium.

- Siding with a faction shows that faction as lotus on minimap making it more difficult to track player locations.

- No longer see boosters in hud.

- Ability icons don't have directional icons (for touchpad). I didn't realize how much I depended on them until they were gone.

Edited by (PS4)PiMDx

- Lobby status selection window is now inverted since moved to the top of the screen (when selecting online, solo, private, invite only, down is up and up is down, very counterintuitive)

- Same with player chat option window in game (when trying to mute players the selectors are also inverted)  **this existed pre U12