Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Freezing Up Since Patch & Stuck In Arsenal

(PSN)PiMDx

Since U12 I have experienced two seperate game braking bugs that have caused me a bit of grief.

1) When (hosting, I think) leaving a mission I don't have unlocked but selected on the world map getting an indefinite black screen and can hear shooting in background. The other players are stuck in game and on one occasion told me they could move around and shoot. Soon as I close the game they would come out of the mission. I would loose mission rewards.

2) the second issue would be when exiting fusing mods or equipping mods on items if get stuck. The only thing I could do would be to turn my charachter but no other buttons would respond. I'd have to quit game to become unstuck. I even tried to join session with a friend but was unable to. Nothing would happen. I took screenshots on PS4 and will upload tonight when I get home.

Hi, you are not the only one, starting yesterday same issue have been happening to me. I have lost tons of cores, mods and TIME.

I'm one of the many players that have spent hundreds of dollars to support the game, but when issues like this start appearing DE needs to get people to work on this issues or at least to make the customer aware that DE is working on it ( in game message).

I hope this issue gets fixed soon.

Thanks for your attention.

Edited by (PS4)N-E-T-W-O-R-K

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My game kind of freezes up in the arsenal too, mostly in the Warframe selection screen. The only buttons that respond are the Options, Share and PS buttons. I have to close the game and restart. My friend is having an issue with his game freezing on the mission start screen ( the one with the freeze frame action scene. )