The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Horrible Frame Rates After U12

Thing is, some people don't seem to have them at all, some people have one good and then one horrible game, some people have them only in a very few situations, others all the time.

So I am wondering if this might not be maybe a bug with memory allocation, or a failed memory/cache clearing, either with the host, the clients or between games.

You all probably laugh now, (and we all hope 12.4 will bring lots of optimization for the PS4 to reduce the frame rate drops), but the inconsistency in the reports might warrant taking a look and things that are NOT due to optimization but due to faulty or buggy (memory) resource management.

The lag u guys experience is because of your Internet connection to other players they made the game p2p instead of server for some silly reason and because of the unless u have really good upload speed as host and low ping your everyone will lag play solo and the game runs butter smooth Its only online that you will experience lag unfortunately

I've been playing some Void missions and the event missions. No real problems, but it did seem that the frame reate was consistently lower than on 12.0. Like 20 FPS instead of 30. The missions themselves went fine, no issues, but I was playing with friends with good connections and in my region, so this might not be representative for public matchmaking

Yet, sadly, while the FPS seem more constant, now, they are/seem generally lower.

i get the nova blues too now. used to love primming now i dread it do to host migration if its cast more than twice in fast succession. i know DE will get a

handle on it. It just truly sucks when both myself and party members lose out on resources prime gear and those hard to get stalker and harvester parts.

Same here, the fps rate is absolutely awful in almost any mission. And Void mission has become a serious problem with game freezing for 5-8 sec sometimes. It's really been a lot better before U12. I'm on a survival mission now and i already got 3 freezes, and it seems to me that the problem is not in a PS4 performance, but in a game itself. Needs fixing plz. 

I've had FPS issues ever since this game launched on PS4. It happen occasionally when playing any regular mission, but it's almost guaranteed when I played defense our survival. Pretty much the frames only drop whenever there are a lot of enemies on the scream all at same time.