Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Muladhara, The Warden

Spliffy_McGee

Muladhara - The Warden/Shaman Warframe

Muladhara is the Buddhist god of Earth/Plants/Rocks/Soil.

As a warden/shaman, Muladhara summons and channels the ancient animal spirits and topography of his homeworld to aid him in his quest.

Stats:
High health
High shields
High armor
Average energy
About as slow as Frost

Abilities:
These abilities are mainly focused around summoning and morphing into wildlife.

#1 Swarm - 25 energy
Summons a swarm of insects that buzz around in a 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 meter area, causing panic, confusion, slowness, and stacking corrosive damage to enemies inside the zone.  Enemies will attempt to escape the swarm, but may move the wrong direction or accidentally knock down their allies.  Swarm moves slightly in a random direction for the duration of the ability.
Corrosive damage equal to 1 / 1 / 2 / 3 damage per tick, with a tick every .5 seconds, lasting 10 seconds total.  Can stack up to 10 times on a single enemy.
Power str - Increase damage dealt
Power dur - Increase duration
Power ran - Increase cloud size

#2 Razor - 35 energy
Morphs one arm into a scythe-like appendage, allowing swift, brutal melee attacks for the 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 seconds.
Weapon stats will be similar to an unmodded Orthos Prime in terms of damage, attack speed, and range.
Using this ability while the blade is active will cause you to leap up to 4 / 8 / 12 / 16 meters to an enemy, stabbing through them and dealing critical damage, as well as cauing Damage over Time.
DoT Ticks for 1 / 2 / 3 / 5 Toxin damage every .5 second for a total of 5 seconds.  DoT can stack up to 10 times.
Power str - Increase dmg dealt
Power dur - Increase buff duration
Power ran - Increase melee/leap range

#3 Slingshot - 50 energy
Launches a volley of 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 poison spines at enemies in a shotgun spread, dealing 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 Toxic damage per spine, plus 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 damage every second for 5 seconds per spine.  Spines suffer damage drop-off similar to shotguns.
* Similar to Ember's Fireball, in that it can be used at almost any time EXCEPT when controlled. (I.e. knocked down)
Power str - Increases initial damage
Power dur - Increases DoT length
Power ran - Decrease dmg drop-off rate

#4 Bear-Blasting - 75 energy
Summons a mighty bear that charges in a straight line for 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 meters, knocking enemies out of the way, dealing 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 slash and impact damage to anything in it's way.  Once it goes at far as it can/will go, it rears up and draws aggro for .5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2 seconds.
Power str - Increase dmg dealt
Power dur - Increase aggro timer
Power ran - Increase distance travelled

Alternate abilities:
These abilities are more Defense-based, and work more with Earth and Stone than with Animals.

#1 Rock Shield - 25 energy.
Activates his shield, which summons a massive chunk of rock attached to his wrist.  Shield provides cover and slows you down.  The more it is hit, the more it is chipped away, reducing the speed debuff, and the amount of cover provided.
Can withstand up to 125 / 250 / 375 / 500 damage, or lasts 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds.
Player initially slowed by 50%, which is reduced as the shield takes damage.

Using this ability again while it is active will thorw your shield in front you, dealing damage and knocking aside enemies in it's path.  (Deals impact damage)
Power str - increases damage absorbed.
Power dur - increases time limit
Power ran - unaffected

#3 Heavy Burden - 50 energy
All enemies within 7 / 14 / 21 / 28 yards recieve a stacking 4/6/8/10% speed debuff every second they are in range.  If 100% speed reduction is reached, then they are knocked down and take 100/200/300/400 Impact damage, and the debuff resets to 50%.  (So an enemy caught in the area can be knocked down repeatedly.)
Lasts 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds.
Power str - increases stacking speed debuff
Power dur - increases aura time
Power ran - increases affected area

#4 Mud Wall - 100 energy
Creates a wall of thick mud that slows down and stops incoming fire, allowing rounds to be picked out of the mud. (Dispenses ammo packs out the other side when hit).  Attempting to walk through the mud will result in a 50/100/150/200% speed debuff for friends and foes alike, and a 50% speed debuff for 5 seconds after passing through.
The wall dissolves after 10/15/20/25 seconds, or after absorbing 200/300/400/500 damage.
Upon dissolving, the area is coated in Mud, which causes a 50% speed debuff to friends and foes that attempt to traverse it.
Power str - increases amount of damage absorbed
Power dur - increases time before wall dissolves
Power ran - increases length of wall

Worst idea ever?

Best idea ever?

Meh?

Comment with your... well... comments!

Edited by Spliffy_McGee

Im sorry but i dont really see this charater concept working with the scifi/elemental/class theme most warframes revolve around. To elaborate, he just seems more like a fantasy character than a scifi one and he also seems to be rather unfocused in terms of inspiration (what would a mud/ animal frame look like????) But i like the name and the concept of some sort of "chakra" or indian inspired frame is very viable and i implore you to keep at it! 

Im sorry but i dont really see this charater concept working with the scifi/elemental/class theme most warframes revolve around. To elaborate, he just seems more like a fantasy character than a scifi one and he also seems to be rather unfocused in terms of inspiration (what would a mud/ animal frame look like????) But i like the name and the concept of some sort of "chakra" or indian inspired frame is very viable and i implore you to keep at it! 

Thanks for the input!

I guess to make it more in-line with the current style, I could change out the animals for, idk, robo-animals?  Nanobots?

Well... nekros already has the summoning ult with nanobots and we dont actually know if animals (as we know them) still exist on earth. what a bout a focus or medative warframe who was all about peace and balance much like a monk. Abilities more focused around the connections between teammates (OP team buffs pls)