Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Outfit - A New Pve Clan For Newer Players

Sovalis

THE OUTFIT

"Outfit - A general term for an organization commonly used in the military and syndicates"

A laid back, PvE clan for newer players and veterans alike.

Timezone: US EST (not mandatory)
Primary gaming hours: 6PM-2AM
Current Size: Ghost
Targeted Size: Shadow (approx. 25 members, we may expand but first I want to establish a strong and active core group)
Emblem:
EMBLEM_small.png
-----------------------------------------------
TEAMSPEAK 3 SERVER AVAILABLE
Email: theoutfitclan@gmail.com
Forums and website may be created if the need arises
Current objective: farming forma for dojo

Introduction
-----------------------

We are The Outfit(aka Aphelion, aka Fenrir(depending on the game and available names).

We are a mature, active, and friendly group that is trying to recruit players who are new to the game and/or want to help form a clan from the ground up with us. Players who join now and help out will be given a leadership role and management privileges.
All members gain access to our teamspeak3 server and dojo.

Rules:
-----------------------
Respect your comrades
Stay productive and helpful

Ranks:
-----------------------
Commander
General
Captain
Lieutenant
Officer
Private
Initiate
Recruit

Dojo
-----------------------
Our dojo currently has a trading post, which at the moment I have no intention of putting a trade tax on.
We expect to have the research labs done within a week.

After that we intend to build the less essential rooms such as the dueling room, obstacle course, ect.

Contact Info
-----------------------
Players interested in joining may contact me here, add me as a friend in-game, or email me at;
theoutfitclan@gmail.com

We also currently play DayZ, Starbound, and Dark Souls

Edited by Sovalis

I'd be pretty interested in joining. I started playing Warframe about a month ago, and I really enjoy it, but I've been having trouble finding people to play with, so this would be great for me.

I'm normally on in the mornings/afternoons, sometimes in the evenings, but I might be sort of inconsistent with when I'm around. I have a rank 30 Mag, and my mastery's at 3. I should have a Frost in three days, which I'm pretty excited for!

Sweet, Frost is a good warframe. With a little work we can get you the prime version too. We've been playing about the same amount of time and i'm on alot in the afternoons too so we can definitely help eachother out. I have to work in the morning so i'll be on tomorrow around 2pm EST. Send me a friend request and i'll send you a clan invite and our teamspeak info first thing when I get on tomorrow.

That'd be really great! I've been interested in getting the prime version. I'm fully willing to help you with anything, too.

Oh, I feel like I should warn you I'm usually not around Thursdays until after some time around 12pm-2pm PST.

That's fine, I work a double on Thursdays anyway so i'm not around until 2-4 and after 9PM too.

We have reached our current limit for members, but we will have our barracks upgraded sometime this week. If anyone wants to join us you may still apply and you can play with us and use our teamspeak server until then.