The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blizzard Accounts?

VKhaun

Anyone play D3? - I'm trying to go back and check out their latest patch, but when I go to log in under anything Blizzard it says my account has been locked for suspicious activity. I've gone through a text message authentication multiple times, and successfully gotten it unlocked and changed the password multiple times. Still says locked when I return to the D3 page or blizzard account page and click to log in.

Can't make a support ticket or forum post without logging in...  >: /

I see that they have a message up about the NE having login issues on games. I'm in Maryland, I guess that's NE. Anyone else in the NE mind logging into a D3 or other blizzard account on their website and telling me if it gives you any similar error?

Well....

I have been getting emails from blizzard telling me that they might ban my D3 account for suspicious activity if I did not take the precaution steps they gave on the email. That was about 4 months ago.

Fun Fact: I have no D3 account. Nor the game.

Well....

I have been getting emails from blizzard telling me that they might ban my D3 account for suspicious activity if I did not take the precaution steps they gave on the email. That was about 4 months ago.

Yeah, no... this is happening on their actual website. I don't respond to phishing e-mails and haven't gotten anything unusual.

I don't think it was a phishing email. It was from them. I think they have a problem on the database since long ago and somehow it exploded recently.

That's my guess though. Maybe it is possible to mask the email address with a fake that mimics another one to make a phishing one. No clue.

Edit: Changed wording since I think it was confusing.

Edited by HellEnforcer

Well....

same here... the best part of it: I never registered on any blizzard site

As far as I've ever been aware, their free play accounts have a shelf life of like 3 months, after which they delete them. You may have hit that.

I'm good. Their customer service had a chat thing that didn't require a logon. There was a long wait to talk to a rep, but the rep was very nice and sorted me out. Sorry, should have edited the first post to say it was resolved.

Loving D3 2.0 so far. A lot less stagger/stun than before, though enemies do still vacuum you up and knock you back and they still tend to hit THE ENTIRE FRIGGIN SCREEN with their special stuff. Definitely a lot more RPG than A, in this ARPG. Still fun though, and since I had a max level character, I'm able to play with the difficulty slider on new ones. Looking forward to making a Crusader when the expansion goes live.