Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"just Press 4" Is Looking For New And Veteran Players!

PandaCan

Hello and thanks to stopping in to check out my clan recruitment post!  A friend of mine and I just started this clan a few days ago and are now actively looking for awesome people to bolster our numbers.  It doesn't matter if you just started the game or have been playing since closed beta we are looking for anyone with a good attitude who are willing to play with others and have a great time.

Our Dojo complete for the time being, we have all clan halls made and the research labs are in great locations.  Research is on its way, I don't expect any member to feel the need to contribute to research that is currently out as I have all of the necessary materials to start them all myself =).

The two clan founders (myself included) are online every day and are always doing something which ranges from farming prime parts to corrupt mods, nightmare mods, or just ranking up forma'd frames/weapons.   Do you have a warframe that you want but can't get it because its too hard to get to or to kill the boss for?  We would be happy to help you out including taxing you to the location and farming the frame blueprints for you when we get a chance!

Please feel free to add me in game and talk to me there or here if you would like an invite or just some more information!

Edited by PandaCan