Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Ideas

Fendiman-

I'm sorry, it seems a lot of people before the translator did not understand, this time I have to re-turn it.

1 When using armor, automatic and picture hooks. That is when the fire woman automatically becomes fire when picture female avatar, avatar automatically becomes curry bar when using curry stick. 

2 print on weapons, weapons of hope out of print before adding to the daily raffle inside. 

3 members on the recharge bonus, buy the most advanced developers can package the appropriate player a desire to achieve, so it can promote the game can be more profitable.

Edited by Tulzscha
fixed formatting for clarity :)

My translation:

1. Helmets should have elemental effects and be interchangeable to compensate for low armor on some warframes. For example, if a female warframe uses Ember Prime's helmet, she would have flame on her head and have fire powers.

2. More weapons that are no longer available should be put into daily login reward.

3. Create content per request of the players who bought the grand master founders package. This would profit DE also.

OP changed it so new translation:

1. Profile icons in-game should be animated accordingly with the warframe you are using. For example, if you are using Ember Prime, the fire on her head should be animated in her icon image.

2. More weapons that are no longer available should be put into daily login reward.

3. If a player has bought a package from the previous Prime Acess, he/she should get a discount on the next Prime Acess packages. This would generate more profit for DE also.

This is what I like to see. +1

The number of people here with disrespect astonishes me.