The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I Am Not Amused

.xTB_Kenshin

Hello,

I was just doing a nice 55 minutes survival, Tier 2 in the void, planning to stay another 20 minutes and what surprises me? BOOM, game freezes, doesn't respond, ends up with a crash.

Another hour of ressources, mods, experience WASTED.

No, no, I don't want to complain about a crash without reasoning why it could happen. But where do I begin?

My squad has been through at least 10 crashes this wednesday. Three crashes when the Gestapo Three spawned. One of them throws a flashbang BOOM host crashes and well host migration BAM loot is gone. Thanks for that. Four crashes in the void. The host had a sudden heavy performance loss and ended up with 14 fps, after a minute he "almost" crashed, the game froze and after it continued he insta-crashed. This happened four times. Then we have two more crashes just during invasions for no reason at all. There have been no signs what so ever. And now I've crashed after this smooth 55 minutes of loot and fun. I'd like to get that 55 minutes back, I really do, but I can't.

Why I've extended this thread so much is because something has happened and no one informed the players about it. Something has been experimented with. We also experience heavy fps drops for short durations. My clan leader runs a damn fine racing machine on which he plays warframe on, and he dropped to 10 fps for the rest of the mission (derelict defense it was). I'd like this to get looked at, or reverse whatever you did.

I am in a pretty bad mood right now, it may be understandable. And if you don't understand it then the day will come when you have that smooth hour long survival and you lose all your stuff after a crash.

Thanks for reading.

There is actually a thread dedicated to the performance loss that comes with update 12 already along with other threads and now this lol. The worse part is, I don't think DE has acknowledged that this problem exists. Their heads are up in the clouds right now.