The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng Is F**ked

Boondorl

Seriously, DE? There were THREE catalyst bps today after over a month of having none?

You seriously need to look at your RNG. It's clearly not void tables that are the only ones being affected. It's your everything.

Edited by Boondorl

Being an &#! to the devs doesn't get them to fix stuff, just saying. Consider decent feedback and you might get a response.

How is this being an &#! to the devs? It's not like I'm sitting here calling them A******s and saying they're bad at making games. Sounds like you have a very strong agenda.

As for the feedback, what do you want me to say? The RNG is clearly broken. "Please make your RNG more RNG-y"? There's really nothing more I can say than the RNG has been broke for some time now and DE clearly hasn't made it a very high priority.

Even with how horrid it might be now, I'm quite sure it is still leagues better than before. Besides, RNG is not something easy to fix.

Actually, this is pretty much equivalent to how it was in the old days. Seems they managed to break it somehow, and now haven't really done anything to fix it despite the numerous posts showing just how broken it truly is.

How is this being an &#! to the devs? It's not like I'm sitting here calling them A******s and saying they're bad at making games. Sounds like you have a very strong agenda.

As for the feedback, what do you want me to say? The RNG is clearly broken. "Please make your RNG more RNG-y"? There's really nothing more I can say than the RNG has been broke for some time now and DE clearly hasn't made it a very high priority.

So you aren't saying that they did bad but you're saying that they did bad?

Actually, this is pretty much equivalent to how it was in the old days. Seems they managed to break it somehow, and now haven't really done anything to fix it despite the numerous posts showing just how broken it truly is.

No, they've taken steps to make it somewhat better. I remember when mats/mods didn't drop as nearly as much as they do now. And then they made it so alert rewards have to go fully cycle going through everything before it starts over. They have tried to fix it. But again, RNG is not something you can fix with a magic wand.