The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breaking Fans

Lensman

The clipping for the Breakable Fans seems to have changed in u12, to where a point blank melee attack doesn't hit them/damage them. It also seems that a slam attack only damages 25-30% of the Fan's HPs. 

The only reliable way to break them is by shooting them (and alerting enemies). Can we get this reverted back, please? :)

This is problem. The fans should have 1hp - It supposed to be like this why it isn't?!

It's not that(well, maybe that as well). If you try to hit a fan with a melee strike, the strike will simply miss even if you can clearly see the strike connect and pass through the fan blades. They just don't connect. 

The clipping for the Breakable Fans seems to have changed in u12, to where a point blank melee attack doesn't hit them/damage them. It also seems that a slam attack only damages 25-30% of the Fan's HPs. 

The only reliable way to break them is by shooting them (and alerting enemies). Can we get this reverted back, please? :)

Yeah, this is something that has been bothering me quite a bit lately... Such a small thing, but I am so used to just slide attacking fans that I can't help but do it. It takes me longer to shoot the damn thing down than it does to just blast through it with melee.

I used to do it to save ammo, then I did it to simply not alert enemies, but now it is a habit. A hard habit to break, and one that I really should have to break.