The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming From Mass Effect.

Neoshe

Hey guys, just wanted to send out some friendly karma. I was recommended this game by a fellow N7. Seems to almost play just like ME in myriad of ways. I've played almost a week now, and really liking it so far, though the updater is failing to connect, I guess that will be fixed soon, but other than that snafu, its been good. Looking forward to adding to the community. Thanks....

Thanks, Khranitel. What did you play as most online in ME3? I mainly played an Asari Adept, or Engineer.

My last love was Cabal Vanguard. Also my favs were Salarian Inf, Geth Trooper and N7 Shadow. And EDI-bot when I wanted to chill-out :)

But the truth is that almost any of ME3's 60-something classes are fun to play, and thats why this game is still alive.

I see I'm not the only one who enjoys the Cabal Vanguard. Welcome to the fray, fellow N7.

Yeah! Cabal Vanguard all the way! Woo!~ \o/ My usual primary is either the M7-Lancer or Harrier.. 

Hey guys, just wanted to send out some friendly karma. I was recommended this game by a fellow N7. Seems to almost play just like ME in myriad of ways. I've played almost a week now, and really liking it so far, though the updater is failing to connect, I guess that will be fixed soon, but other than that snafu, its been good. Looking forward to adding to the community. Thanks....

I HIGHLY recommend doing this event right now, then, too! You have until Wednesday.

The gun reward for it is like a level 10 Harrier.

Welcome to Warframe! The game has some similarities between itself and ME3, but you'll learn to love the differences.

Edited by Etsoree