Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defence Warframe Idea: Goliath

ukovalian

I’ve been hearing increasing request for a pure defence frame so this is an early idea of one

After increasing reports of tenno being captured in the field, especially after the zanuka project, the tenno council designed a new frame not only capable of holding his own in battle but also help allies to do the same.

Starting stats: 150 health, 150 shields, 190 armor, 100 energy, 0.85 sprint, 60 stamina

Cosmetics: half way between Rhino and Vauban

Abilities:

1 st ) Shield drone Deploys a drone that boost shields and recharge rate by 10/20/30/40% to all tenno within 5/5/7/10m. lasts 15/30/45/60s.effected by all

2 nd ) Energy leak ____ lays a circle of 5/5/7/10m that restores 20/40/60/60 points of shields per second lasts 15/30/45/60s. effected by all. Does not stop incoming damage but does charge shields continuously

3 rd ) Over drive Adds an armor value of 50/100/150/200 to all tenno shields within 5/10/15/20m for 10/20/30/40s. Effected by all. Does not recharge shields

Ultimate #1: emergency supplies Gives a 25/50/75/100% bonus of all orbs, health or energy, to shields. Lasts 30/60/90/120s. effected by strength and duration.

I like the drone or the circle as ideas, but yeah, I think some creative variety would be better for your concept.

Maybe try this: imagine a unique look & feel and then think of clever ways it could help defend areas that fit with the theme (you have a shields ability covered! :) What would make this something awesome as a space-ninja that you/others would want to play above others (more than just numbers)?

Here are some 'defense' themed brainstorm ideas to share in the fun:

Creates physical barricade/wall , Hinders enemies with caltrops, Creates a gravity well that holds a group of enemies in place, adds a layer of armor to allies/pod that gradually flakes off when shot or hit.....that's all I got in a quick burst. It will be neat to see your ideas grow!