Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have A Hard Time On Undar On Venus

Darkstar76

Might just be my lvl which is 10 and the place is rated 6-11 but I cant seem to complete this place and I have yet to have anyone join my group there. Not sure why I'm not getting anyone placed in my group to help but must have tried to clear it 5-6 times now and have yet to have any co-op help so I'm stuck soloing it which I can seem to do. Dont get me wrong I'm sure I will get it as I'm a pretty solid gamer but just thought I would mention that I'm not getting anyone placed with me there. The lvl befor Undar called Kiliken I get people comming and going all the time.

Killiken is a good place for you to start farming for mobs and xp to help you power lev and gear up your warframe for higher lev missions. I would suggest 2 things. If you like solo work, be sure to stock up on ammo packs and possibly 2 health packs in your inventory. And to bring up your inventory while inside the game all you have to do is press Q on your keyboard, you hold that down and whatever slot your extra ammo and health packs are located you click it to activate them. And to place these items in your inventory slots go to your arsenal and click on any of the 4x4 grouped boxes located in the area called Gear in your arsenal. Once you done that just click the item you would like to show up in that box while your inside the mission to be able to use it,. And you can have more than 1 type of item spread out in the 4x4. For example you could have 4 rifle ammo packs, 2 pistol ammo packs, 2 health packs. You kinda get the idea. Sometimes I mostly keep say 4 rifle packs, 2 large health packs, 1 pistol pack, and 1 cipher cartridge in my inventory for going solo. The cipher is cause you never know when you will get hit with a lockdown where it syphons all your sheild out and need a super fast escape. And I really hope these tips help you out. Good luck and hopefully see you inside the game soon :))

Edited by Kabeta

Thanks for the reply. I have yet to use the inventory storage so will help a lot.

About my other question. I dont really like solo game play. Any reason why I'm not being grouped with people on Undar?Just a low player base at this point? I just learned about Warframe 2 days agao when I went to update my Invidia driver. Now I see that it is on the front page of Steam and also got best of Pax East.