Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turning On And Off The Flashlight.

Farlan

I would like the flashlight was an option at all stages, not just in infested stages. 

Some stages Grineer are dark, and I also play quite Volt and occasionally I end up breaking a few Lights and the scenery becomes very dark, I looked in the options a way to turn the flashlight on and did not think, I do not know if it is already possible but wish I could do that. 

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I had to use Google translator for this.

I would like the flashlight was an option at all stages, not just in infested stages. 
Some stages Grineer are dark, and I also play quite Volt and occasionally I end up breaking a few Lights and the scenery becomes very dark, I looked in the options a way to turn the flashlight on and did not think, I do not know if it is already possible but wish I could do that. 

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I had to use Google translator for this.

Please_yes.gif

Also has the problem that the flashlight follows the mouse cursor and not the direction in which the Warframe looks different when you're using a bow on the flashlight shows just where the arch is pointed, as if the flashlight was fixed on him, I think it should be for all weapons as the bow.