Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Planet Clumping? - Ideas To Fix People Grinding The Same Missions Over And Over Again.

xenapan

Short story: most people are now farming mercury-tostoj for credits, m prime for exit rewards, venus kiliken/venera for corpus mods/defense rewards, europa -valefor for infested mods. and crazy old players with maxed out mods because they were rich... are farming xini (or so i hear)

Any chance there could be a bounty system? Basically tallies up missions complete by tenno and as enemies get defeated the bounty dissapears. SO. The longer people dont complete points on the solar rail - the more its "worth" maybe increased mod drop rate or increased credit drops.. or something like mini-bosses showing up that drop special stuff..

So say mercury has been farmed like 50000 missions in the last day but no one has visited Eris at all... so after a day or two of no one going to eris, a bounty develops. +10% credits. After another day +20% to mod drop rate. etc. Would give players a little more incentive to "get out there" and help clear the "outer" region where most tenno don't go.

And to make things more interesting... add in modifiers. Extra strong - higher level enemies. Swarm - enemies come in larger groups. And mini bosses!

A good idea, but there would probably be a large, dedicated group of people who would control this system.

It's nice in theory, but what happens when we have 1000's of people farming high level areas, grabbing loot from low level areas easily, then just doing a few more missions.

I don't know. I think the entire drop system needs to be revamped. I need my HP mods. ;3;

http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=su31q88YYHQ