Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Extra Mission/tile Set

Endurance_Of_War

This is my first concept forum so please no hate just positive feed back please. :) (Also helpful feedback)

Everyone knows the latest release of the "Grustrag Three" well I've came upon an idea during a couple survival and assassination missions. 

Everyone knows how the Harvester captures your warframe if you are defeated and you have to fight to find your weapons and such. Well my idea is that the Grustrag Three capture and random squad member during the fight if your squad is defeated by the Three. The whole squad will be teleported to a Grineer astroid base or possibly a new tile set if this gets popular (The tile set would be like a Grineer base on a random planet). The squad will have to fight to get their captured teammate back. The teammate that is captured will have to escape at the same time but needs to find his/hers weapons on the way. The whole squad must be regrouped and have a second chance to defeat the Grustrag Three as an option. 

KILLING THE THREE- If the squad is victorious at their second chance they will receive the blueprints for the Brakk.

BEING DEFEATED AGAIN-If your squad is killed once more then you'll be defeated and will receive the Grustrag Bolt.

*Notes*

-The squad could fight the Three alone by having the Three spawn at different locations.

-Since Sargus Ruk doesn't agree with Vey Hek releasing the Three then possibly he could communicate to you by giving you locations and such just like Darvo and his Daddy problems.

-On the second chance of killing the three the reward drop rate could lower.

-The tile-set for the second chance could include a grineer base.

-The grineer could fight along side you because of the Three's aggression towards their comrades.

If you have any positive feed back please leave a comment ;)