Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Zombie Response Team - Clan Recruiting

(PSN)ZombieRespTeam

**UPDATE APRIL 30/2014**

1398926724_2185615.png

Hey everyone, I'm Tony AKA ZombieRespTeam (Ps4/PSN) 

Here to let you know that my Clan called Zombie Response Team is actively seeking new members.

What our Dojo has offer:

We offer a HUGE Clan Dojo which includes a 100% completed fully stocked Research and Development (R&D) Area, Large Clan Common Area (space for dueling, trading, gathering, and relaxing), and a Elite Ceremonial Hall (used for welcoming new members, promotions, events, and high level meetings) in addition to that our Dojo is nicely decorated,and we are ALWAYS expanding. We are presently on our 3rd floor of Dojo Space (4th coming soon) So rest assured we have everything you need!

What we have to offer:

Well what is it you require? Need help farming? no problem! Need a hand on a certain mission? sure thing! Even regular playing or leveling. We'll be there to help you through it and have some good times doing so lol Here at the Zombie Response Team we offer our members, well...everything we can. Fully Complete Dojo, Fully Researched Labs, Community involvement, Elite titles and Ranks, Multiple trade centers, Custom Clan logo, friendly environment, helpful community, and best of all, The Zombie Response Team experience, be one of the elite and say You're a member of the First, The Best, The Original- Zombie Response Team.

What we're looking for:

We are looking for ALL levels of players, from Noob to Pro. We aim to be a large tight knit yet vast community of friends where everyone will be welcome and know each others names. Never game alone and team up with your clan mates, Test your abilities with a good ol' fashioned duel, trade with players to get the mods you want, that and so much more await you within our Elite Clan. - So join today and see what Warframe is really all about!!

**UPDATE APRIL 30/2014**

In addtional to the above, we are also looking for several smaller clans to form Alliances with.

More friends, saftey in numbers, and continued clan expansion are our motivation.

With alliances, following the new update, we will be able to work together and form a stronger community.

Coupled with the New Rail system the update is bringing a whole new aspect to the game.

So Join us now, and we'll take the Universe by storm!!

Additional Info:

Because we are an ever expanding clan, we have taken the time to put together a Domain where all matter of clan information is kept. This domain is     --> www.zombieresponseteam.ca  

Here you can apply for membership, apply to rank up within the clan, keep an eye on Clan events, Find more information about us and our Dojo or access any other Clan news, even advise us of any concerns or recommendations you may have.

Feel free to drop by and give us a look over, you'll be glad you did!!

At this time we are asking all prospective/future members to contact us either on This forum, Psn, or our Website which will be listed again at the bottom. Thanks again and hope to see everyone out there!

Zombie Response Team

www.ZombieResponseTeam.ca

****please note registering on the website does not make you a member, you must submit a Membership Application form or contact myself directly to be sent a formal invitation, Thank you****

Edited by (PS4)ZombieRespTeam

Sorry about the delay we've had a massive response back and i've been playing catch up with all our applicants. if you are still interested i'll ps4 you shortly. We are Canadian based, however we accept members on a global scale, I myself have irregular sleep patterns due to work. so that helps bridge the timze zone gap. Look forward to seeing ya out there!

Hi ZombResTeam, 

Saw your post at the intro forums and I would like to join your clan,

My PSN tag is Yanyi25, I am a central canadian tenno.

I am running around in an Excaliber warframe.. thinking maybe I should forma him a couple times... (he is potatoed) but since I am getting me an Oberon soon, I will just wait and see which one I like better.

main weapon would be bows. I have a supercharged paris (non-prime, may want a T1 void groups at night to collect my pprime XD) and a cernos(once i get 1 gallium >.> I am getting a dread as well)

secondary is kunai. (newly made last night, cant wait to play with it. I will probably replace it with despair on the long run) but i also have a seer (balanced, good damage at low levels)

melee would be the kestrel (probably replace it with glaive prime... probably. i just love the name kestrel though). 

See you in game guys!

• 1 month later...

Count me in!
I am more or less experienced - rank 4 now, kicking asses with Vectis on 18-25ish levels. Have been playing the game on PC quite a while.
Cannot play everyday because of work, but I am agile and responsible when needed. Anyway, will try to play at least once in a couple of days, though now I'm affected to the game seriously. Also, I live in Europe, but it shouldn't be a big problem.
So, I am ready to contribute resources to Solar Rails and stuff, and already prepared for the jolly cooperation!
BTW, your clan name is awesome.