The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Abilities?

-Aza-Gorod-

i have a idea and i see alot of people talking and saying that they miss some of the great power that has been cut down some.I have a idea to restore it and have it optional for everyone so everyone can be mildly happy (people who have insane amount of pride and take stand seeing someone kill more look away now.) now there have been some nerfing changeing and such to nearly if not all the frames in one way or another.I was wondering if someone has a prime frame would people be willing to go farther and seek out mods for that frame that have been primed? the prime abilities would have increased power range duration and so on.But the mods would be fairly hard to get for anyone (plat people sorry but plat wont save you lol :P) i want this to be semi even so everyone can get the mods and grow in even greater power.Also the mods would be harder to rank up then normal mods aswell.

I am just throwing a possible idea since maybe someday in the future there maybe a prime version of nrealy everything with verying degress of difficulty to obtain.

Edited by Drake777

No. Frames were not designed to be in "tiers"; all Frames, including Primes, should be sidegrades.

I wouldn't mind slightly different abilities for Primes to set them apart from their originals, but they should not be a direct upgrade.

I still don't understand how the STATS of each Warframes that are Primes and the Future Primes shares the same as its counter part, DE really need to give them a buff and give them a slight new type of ability....i mean sure they have a hidden powers unless they are in the voids or derelict blah blah blah.....i don't care much about the hidden powers....DE needs to change there stat wise to make them an actual Primes if you get what i mean....if not whatever...don't care if you or any cares about this anyway....just thinking and suggesting as well as giving FEEDBACK's for the Primes of Warframe in general

I still don't understand how the STATS of each Warframes that are Primes and the Future Primes shares the same as its counter part, DE really need to give them a buff and give them a slight new type of ability....i mean sure they have a hidden powers unless they are in the voids or derelict blah blah blah.....i don't care much about the hidden powers....DE needs to change there stat wise to make them an actual Primes if you get what i mean....if not whatever...don't care if you or any cares about this anyway....just thinking and suggesting as well as giving FEEDBACK's for the Primes of Warframe in general

i agree with you on that primes seem to be abit under powerd for being prime and being "so powerful"

No. Frames were not designed to be in "tiers"; all Frames, including Primes, should be sidegrades.

I wouldn't mind slightly different abilities for Primes to set them apart from their originals, but they should not be a direct upgrade.

All true. I've been in agreement with giving Primes some sort of different abilities to use. If they're Primes and from the old days, their powers are probably a little different than our new age powers.