Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Concept: Nymph, The Hydrokinetic Frame

BanHammer27

Hey guys, I'm letting my imagination go wild and my Chuunibyou taking over again. This time I've created a female water-based frame. I just created him like a few minutes ago so her abilities might be a bit common. Please leave comments giving suggestions on how to improve her.

Name: Nymph

Health: 150

Shield: 125

Armor: 155

Abilities:

1st Ability: Water Clone- Creates an invincible water clone that fires pressurized jets of water at the enemy for a set amount of time.

2nd Ability: Water Veil- Surrounds the user with water that absorbs a percentage of the impact from incoming attacks.

3rd Ability: Aqua Cure- Uses energy-infused water to repair damage at a molecular level.

4th Ability: Tidal Wave- Uses vast amounts of water to rise water levels and send it crashing onto the enemy dealing damage, knockback and temporary immobilization.

Well,that's her. I guess the only problem is where to get all that water she uses.

1: Decoy w/ Invincibility + Higher powered gun and a timer.

2: Mobile Snow Glove

3: Heal skill

4: Not quite sure. Avalanche?

For the 1, I think a direct-damage non-seeking attack that stuns and does low damage would fit more.

For the 2, I think it'd work, if it were made very small, spun around, as to leave some open areas, and had a short timer.

For the 3, Not quite sure what to think, here, I don't think a Water frame should have a heal.

For the 4, Same as above, not quite sure, possibly a single paralysis-sized ongoing tidal wave with a knockback similar to the ability in Mass Effect that would pulse as it traveled?*

*Edit: Shockwave was the name.

Edited by DGdoom