Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For New Secondary Silent Weapon: Plasma Shurikens

TheAMJ7

Well this is a simple model i made for them hope everyone likes them =D (warning: they are a VERY simple model and dont dare ask me to texturize it because am horrible at it) if ur wondering why they are so weirdly shape is because i made them out of the Lotus simbol.

lotusshukiens.jpg

If the DE staff can give me feedback would be awesome....

I... would not be opposed to this. However I'm curious. Would this be a "secondary weapon" or a replacement for your main weapon? I think a bow/shurikens would be good for stealth. But a shuriken in and of itself wouldn't be a powerful alternative to a gun or the bow, as the range of them is limited to their design and the strength of the thrower's arm.

I... would not be opposed to this. However I'm curious. Would this be a "secondary weapon" or a replacement for your main weapon? I think a bow/shurikens would be good for stealth. But a shuriken in and of itself wouldn't be a powerful alternative to a gun or the bow, as the range of them is limited to their design and the strength of the thrower's arm.

It would replace ur handgun so tht one has the bow/shuriken combo for pure stealth. Now is very true what u say about there power but that when it speacial ability would kick in for stealthy mission: they would stun the enemy, giving one time to get behind them and get a stealth kill or putting an arrow in there head. And they would work like the bow (charge time) the more ones charges = the most shurikens it throws ( 6 max ).

They would have to replace Ash's first ability, so I doubt that would happen.

They should add the Glaive from Dark Sector

Not if they make it a gun.

That shoots shurikens.

That bounces off walls.

And sever heads they pass through.

So familiar...