The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suddenly Getting Destroyed?

Auxillary

Usually I log in with my 2 friends, we have some fun and kill some grineer, etc. but today after logging in we get half hp after a 10 second fight with a few mobs we could've easily trashed yesterday. what's going on?

Edited by Auxillary

I dunno what a g3 is, but my mag warframe is only rank 20, all of my gear is lower by a few ranks, my friends are about rank 10, we only really play on venus and earth, one of my friends is a loki, the other an oberon, we've been doing this for a few days now, and we had no problem, but today was just terrible, the only thing that's changed between today and yesterday is my buying a strun and us 3 starting a dojo, before that i just had a mk1 breton

I dunno what a g3 is, but my mag warframe is only rank 20, all of my gear is lower by a few ranks, my friends are about rank 10, we only really play on venus and earth, one of my friends is a loki, the other an oberon, we've been doing this for a few days now, and we had no problem, but today was just terrible, the only thing that's changed between today and yesterday is my buying a strun and us 3 starting a dojo, before that i just had a mk1 breton

Have you been running through the new hazard doors without killing the device? They're grineer only and function as Ancient Disruptors.