The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cover In Elevators - Stealth Gameplay

VelenoHargreaves

Ok I just alt+tab the game to post this before I forget (as usually happens). There was I in a perfectly stealth gameplay in an exterminate mission on Mars, trying to pass through enemies (killing them silently and actually doing good this time). I enter in the Elevator, press the button to go down... And when the doors open there is a Moa, standing still looking exactly in my direction (aka elevator door) and blowing my stealth game at once...

My suggestion is to add, some covers in the elevator to make avoid those little "you shall not pass unoticed", because there is no way (even with radar) to know what enemy will be in 3 floors below you or above you... So you are totally in a luck situation when, if there is an enemy pratolling or just bugged looking at the elevator's door you are completely screwed...

The suggestions again: Make some crates on the elevator, to serve as covers, or some kind of way to hide in there before the door open (with out using map glitches of course -.-)

Or eliminate enemies on elevator rooms...

I think it would be a good idea to add some cover in elevators but wouldn't work really when playing with others. Unless you all have your own. Can't you hide to the sides of the elevator? I can't remember.

No you can't hide on the sides, there isn't a rail to use (or try to) as cover... The elevator room is a pain, because every time I see one I automatically think that my stealth is blow... Because there will be someone waiting for me in the room below or above that will see me opening the Elevator door and smiling xD