Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More stamina and a fullscreen map.

WallyDin

I seem to notice that we have the stamina of a school boy, not very much. Shouldn't we have a lot more stamina since we're ninjas? Some areas are big with long corridors after all. Could there perhaps be some way, like in a mod of some sort, to boost one's stamina? Can different WarFrames have different amounts of stamina, say like, Rhino's slower because of his heavy armor?

Another issue, the map. I know the radar works great so far, except some objective points tend to stick, and in one case, they are misleading or is in the wrong spot. But how about a map that can stretch to full screen? Or like something Issac has in Dead Space, a holographic map, but not strapped onto the gauntlets, but posted around the ship or wherever you are so the Grineer, Corpus, or you know where you currently are and where to go?

More Stamina would be great. Even better would be getting rid of Stamina altogether and having infinite sprint.

Stamina is there to control melee abuse, and I think they're going to make it drain even faster in the future, as right now, it's way too powerful. With the right mods and upgrades, you can charge attack 1hit ko so many enemies without spending bullets, it's pretty unbalanced.

A full map should've been in the game already, and I find it pretty odd they haven't implemented it yet.

Stamina is there to control melee abuse, and I think they're going to make it drain even faster in the future, as right now, it's way too powerful. With the right mods and upgrades, you can charge attack 1hit ko so many enemies without spending bullets, it's pretty unbalanced.

A full map should've been in the game already, and I find it pretty odd they haven't implemented it yet.

With the right mods and upgrades, you can wave your magic-death-wand (i.e. any rifle or shotgun) in the general direction of the enemy and cause them to all die. Melee puts you in stun range of the enemies, and charge attacks let you get knocked out of it. Melee isn't at all imbalanced, it should be more powerful than gunplay because it puts you at greater risk of being stunlocked, knocked down, and "where did my 1k shields go"?

Being able to charge attack 1hit ko "so many enemies" isn't unbalanced, it's what melee should be like if it's actually viable when people have guns that shoot bullets.

Edited by MJ12

With the right mods and upgrades, you can wave your magic-death-wand (i.e. any rifle or shotgun) in the general direction of the enemy and cause them to all die. Melee puts you in stun range of the enemies, and charge attacks let you get knocked out of it. Melee isn't at all imbalanced, it should be more powerful than gunplay because it puts you at greater risk of being stunlocked, knocked down, and "where did my 1k shields go"?

Being able to charge attack 1hit ko "so many enemies" isn't unbalanced, it's what melee should be like if it's actually viable when people have guns that shoot bullets.

I guess I'm longing for a more paper rock scissors aproach, where certain enemies need to be fought one way, and certain enemies another. Right now, you can mow through everyone with the best guns in the game, or swords, or any weapon, as long as you modded it enough.

I know you can make your own variety, but forcing it a little, would help make it more tense.

Just my 2 cents.

I guess I'm longing for a more paper rock scissors aproach, where certain enemies need to be fought one way, and certain enemies another. Right now, you can mow through everyone with the best guns in the game, or swords, or any weapon, as long as you modded it enough.

I know you can make your own variety, but forcing it a little, would help make it more tense.

Just my 2 cents.

That sounds more like an issue with enemy design and power more than anything else.

I do agree with Wally that the lack of stamina isn't exactly fun, and it would be nice to have that ability to sprint between fights without using the sprint-slide method to maintain speed without stamina loss.

I agree with having more stamina. The low stamina pool is especially obvious when you need to backtrack through 1/2 of way you came from because you need to get a key.

A bigger map, kinda like the ones found in Diablo or Torchlight, would be really nice too. At the moment it's really hard to keep track of where you were, where you can still explore rooms etc.