The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snowglobe

Guristas

I come back from a lengthy break from warframe and find a GftL catalyst in an MD mission. Grabbing my trusty frost prime, I head into it and throw up a globe, only to have it disappear after a second and a half. Wat.

Which member of DE was high on bath salts when they made this change? "Do ho, lets give the best defensive ability in the game a health pool to enunciate the arrival of rhino prime (only $79.99!). Its like having rhino skin, but stationary, larger and by extension easier to hit and easier to damage!"

Could we get the pre patch notes to tripe like this so we can pound it into the ground before it gets implemented into the game?

I can understand you being angry, but it isn't going to get you anywhere. Not with me, not with others, and certainly not with DE.

Sg was too good, and DE was very obviously removing invincibility. Guess what happened to Sg.

Rebalances and further changes are coming to Sg, just be calm and give constructive feedback.

As said by many before, this was changed way before 12.4 by a huge amount.

I would normally have no problem being the fashionably late vagrant arriving to the riot thats come and gone, but I really cant bring myself to care much anymore.

Yep, and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter which update it came out in, it's the result you're worried about lol.

But just this last dev stream... or was it the one before (?), they were thinking of adding your armour value to the snowglobe for better survivability, so there's that...

I too hate this, Frost was always my favorite and i too have Frost Prime..... I have it leveled up all the way and it always dissapears really quickly and it annoys me. I wish that they did give a community feedback for updates and get some of the "unwanted" fix's removed.....

People will tell you it's fine, because it doesn't feel UTTERLY useless. 

Problem is that that's the only ability frost had going (more now that avalanche got whooped) thus, he's trash. Anyone saying snowglobe is fine clearly hasn't tried what's REALLY fine: CC builds, high dmg builds, high survivable builds. Frost has nothing going for him, he's slow, his damage is very pityful and his one ability snowglobe that ONLY has use on DEFENCE doesn't work well on DEFENCE. 

Imho, if they want him not to be king of defense, that's fine... just make him useless outside defense... 

As I've said before, even ice leaders whoop frost's but. 

I heard the Frost Prime will be hmm... Tweaked after the Tethra event, He will rise again. It's rather unjustified how heavily the Frost (Prime) has been smashed by the nerf Hammer, Yet how could they leave the Nova Ridiculously Overpowered, that frame is just for greedy people, it's the biggest kill stealer in the history of Video games.

Edited by Scitimar

I heard the Frost Prime will be hmm... Tweaked after the Tethra event, He will rise again. It's rather unjustified how heavily the Frost (Prime) has been smashed by the nerf Hammer, Yet how could they leave the Nova Ridiculously Overpowered, that frame is just for greedy people, it's the biggest kill stealer in the history of Video games.

May I remind you that Nova is fragile as hell dies in two shots if you can not play well.