Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Cinder - Molecular Based Warframe (Very Brief)

(PSN)RIPLEY_LV-426

I recently read a post on the wiki about future Warframe ideas that got my mind thinking about it too. I briefly came up with an outline and thought I might as well share it. On a side note though, the abilities don't seem well balanced so far and I haven't gone into specifics about stats. 

Name - Cinder

Style - Full offensive female caster who can control her molecules. 

Ability 1 - Quick Forge: Cinders hands reshape themselves into sharp swordlike weapons (like the T-1000) for 7 seconds. The attack draws damage from the players equip melee weapon stats. Doubling its effects. (So yeah, equip a Galletine and heavy for 7 seconds of supreme OPness.) 

Ability 2 - Molecular Drift: Cinder allows some of the molecules in her body to shift in the path of bullets. Temporarily allowing her to take 50% less incoming fire.

Ability 3 - Deform: Similar to Rhino Skin, when activated Cinder grows hundreds of spikes all over her body. This causes enemies within melee range to take armor ignoring damage. (Would be a nice surprise for any Scorpion that tries to nab you.) 

Ability 4 - Decomposition: Cinder discomposes her whole body into a giant cloud of small glowing orbs. These orbs then seek out and swarm all enemies in the abilities radius. Dissolving them down into nothing. The orbs then build back together to form Cinder again.  

Other ability idea:

Shape Shift: Cinder can target light and heavy enemies and then shift her body to mirror the subject. e.g target a heavy gunner and you physically become one, your primary becomes a gorgon and melee triggers knockdown. Also if done before alarms are triggered the player can walk past enemies without being seen. 

Serpent: Like Decomposition Cinder breaks down into small glowing orbs. Only this time they all travel together to form a snake like silhouette. The player controls the snakes movement. Enemies the player passes through are dragged along withing the serpents body while taking damage.