The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snow Globe

CybrinZ

As you all know, Snow Globe was nerfed back in 12.0. This nerf was somewhat evened out by the bug with Avalanche that was just recently fixed. The health and size of Snow Globe makes it extremely vulnerable at higher levels where it usually doesn't last more than a couple seconds if surrounded.

What if Snow Globe drained energy/shields over time? 

The globe follows the player around like the Leaders until the player plants it down.   In this state it will have infinite health, but the drain on the shields/energy is greatly increased. It could have a button to plant it on the ground and/or deactivate it.

Once the player plants the globe on the ground, it will slowly melt unless the player is inside the globe, where the energy/ shield drain is much slower than if the globe was moving with the player. Maybe it could have health that could be healed by his other skills as people have said in other posts.

Heres an idea of what the drains will be: 

Mobile:

10 energy per sec if it is supplied by energy.

20 shields per sec in it is supplied by shields

Planted on the ground:

5 energy per sec if planted on the ground. There is a 30 sec duration and health that will go down if shot at if the player is not inside.

Would this be a good replacement for what we have now? 

I like the idea but I think it shouldn’t drain both energy and shields maybe it should only drain your shield and I don’t think it should drain anything when planted but give it an armour boost if frost is in the globe when its planted.

I like the idea but I think it shouldn’t drain both energy and shields maybe it should only drain your shield and I don’t think it should drain anything when planted but give it an armour boost if frost is in the globe when its planted.

That was sort of the idea for the globe to drain either shields or energy.

I think that the drain the globe has while planted on the ground should stay because it's only draining if the player is in the globe, which is when the globe is still invulnerable. If the player leaves the globe, say to replenish energy,the globe will have a duration and it will open up holes if shot at, assuming it looks like the ice leaders globe, plates will fall off. These holes can be patched up by using freeze on the globe while inside.

Edited by CybrinZ