Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon's Teeth

(PSN)Adam_Boozer

Welcome to Dragon's Teeth recruitment page. A guaranteed 100% active clan where every member has a mic and is seventeen years or older. Currently we're in our final stage of Storm size. Meaning we have A full set of leaders and are actively recruiting new member's. If you wish to join send me a message and friend request on psn. (Adam_Boozer) From there we will pull you into a party.

DISCLAIMER: MUST BE SEVENTEEN YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, UTILIZE A MIC, AND PLAY EVERY OTHER DAY TO JOIN.

Those are our basic guidelines for regular member's. These guidelines are the foundation of our clan and ensure we have the best community possible. If you don't qualify, you simply cannot join.

Introductory Clan Story:

We were there long ago. At the Terminus, the gold Emperors, breathless, imprisoning us in their cold grasp. Celebrating their victory.

We waited for the right moment to come. Biding our time. Then came the sound. Across all their worlds, all at once, the ceremonial Naga drums beat. A reminder of the hand that chains us. Ten solemn beats that mock us, now our signal, our chance to be free!

When the ninth beat rang, we let loose a torrent of blood on all their world's. The drums stopped and the Empire fell silent forever. The Emperors vanquished, our chains broken at great cost, and as their false insurance they unwittingly sowed the Tenno like dragon's teeth through out the solar system.

Today we awaken to festering wounds. A place bereft of freedom of justice! We fight once more for our, Tenno cause. To right the damage it took to free us so long ago. We will build an oasis, a beacon of liberty, a sanctuary amongst the ashes of the old world.

Arise Tenno, the naga drums call you to battle once more.

-----------------------------

Extended details for those of you who enjoy a lot of information:

The name was chosen from an ancient Greek myth in which Cadmus slays a Dragon and plants half of the teeth into the ground. Nearly immortal warrior's sprung from these sown teeth known as Spartoi.This story matches perfectly with the in game lore that we know of for the Tenno.

The clan back story is an adaptation of the Stalkers recriminations of the Tenno at the fall of the Orokin, it's told from the perspective of the Tenno. Specifically, one's that still remember mostly what happened.

Our architectural philosophy is simplicity first than aesthetics.

We have not decided on a clan emblem. Feel free to submit one.

We're not interested in mergers and are already (probably) more organized than your clan and more active than it will ever be. However, we are accepting allies in anticipation of the new update though any agreement right now isn't set in stone.

Clan size at maximum capacity will be 100 total or storm class. Though there has been a lot of agreement that later on a wing clan could be good. In that we don't wish to diminish the community that we're building by going to large.

We won't institute trade taxes unless absolutely necessary and even then it's unlikely.

All research & rooms are complete, but we have plenty of decorations to donate for if you have excess resources.

If we're sitting at one hundred and you never play with anyone, don't contribute, don't help out other members, and we have a player who wants in and will do that your position would be precarious at best.

Ranks with light description of each:

Cadmus(kad-məs)- I am Cadmus head of the Dragon's Teeth clan. My duty is to ensure we right the cost of our freedom.

Echion(/ɪ/'k/aɪ//ɑː/n)- I proved my loyalty through dedication and sacrifice. I help bare the burden of leadership and the consequences that entails.

Pelorus(pɪˈlɔːrəs)- Since time forgotten I have served as researcher, mentor, and treasurer of our clan. I wield the weapon of knowledge.

Chthonius(THO-nee-uhs)- Through much effort and time I have forged our sanctuary, Thebes and help to maintain her. Sometimes I mentor fellow Tenno in the ways of construction.

Hyperenor(|h/aɪ/p/ə/'r/iː/n/ɔː/r)- Battle after battle I have proven my worth. Now I reawaken our lost brothers and sisters and remind them of our ways.

Udeus(U-dee-uhs)- The bell has rang and I have passed the test. I now host our sanctuary, Thebes for aspiring Spartoí and study under the tutelage of our greatest warriors.

Spartoí(SPAR-toy)- I'm prepared for the first of many test to come before we right what was done. A battle between my own Tenno brethren. Yet like a stigma this one question clouds my mind... Will I survive?

Dragon's Tooth- Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine. But don't live too long. The taste turns bitter... after a time. Remember my mistakes and learn young warrior.

What are requirements for leaders?

17+(mature in a non humor sense), mic, gets on every day, you try to help out where you can, and you're experienced. You've been in the clan awhile.

Right now we're in a beta of sorts and we've had to let several would be leaders go simply because they didn't fit the bill. Add well as members.

If you any questions feel free to post here or pm me in game. Hope to see you on the battlefield, Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)Adam_Boozer

Hey guys this is EvilD3edz__.  I am the Pleros(treasurer) for Dragon's Teeth.  This clan is filled with some pretty cool people.  It's nice to come into a clan that really strives to recruit for active members that also have a mic as it really lets you get to know the people you are playing with unlike a lot of the other clans.  We really want people to get to know the people who they are going to be spending time with as we try to reach our goals, and not be pressured.  If this sounds like something you would like to be apart of just send me a message.  My name is this same as it is on this forum.   

Hello, I'm xPuppeTrazi and I'm a Hyperenor in the guild. I can help you with anything in my arms reach. I help with Dojo and recruitment in the guild. Ask me any questions and I will answer to my knowledge. This guild is great on helping new comers and experienced players. Have fun and keep is rated R. xD

Hi guys im jakejake1982,and my role in this clan is Hyperenor,my main role will be in recruitment but i help in anyway i can.Now the plus points about this clan is that we strive to recruit mature active players with mics.We are always willing to help to each other out with missions,leveling up,farming or just general advice. If your tired of larger clans were you receive no help or no info,or clans that have huge numbers but no active helpful players then be apart of something new and get in touch.

Hi am The_Big_Thurston I am the architect of the clan. I make so the dojo is easy to get around and make sure we are up to date with room additions. I also help with new members, treasurer, and help other clan mates with warframe setups and layout. This clan is a fun respectable and helpful clan to be in. We the clan always help other clan members with missions mod farming and xp farming when every you need help. As Uncel Sam said before we want you

NOTABLE CHANGES-

Have had to let go several would be leaders due to breaching clan rules, namely those for leadership positions. Evil, Lee, Jerks, ect.. Will post active leader roster when it stabilizes.

Already filled back up with even better player's.

Another two to three day's until shadow expansion.

All labs done and we've began researching.

Still adding prospective members as friends and queuing them up for shadow phase. Reserve your spot now.

S'up. I'm Frobo456. I'm currently -The- Treasurer of the clan. Yeah, you all should want this position. It's awesome and shiny. All balderdash aside, the clan is awesome. People are great so far. It's a refreshing change from Omni. If you don't know what that is it's a large inactive clan. Maybe 20 out of the 500 plus people still played. Most people didn't know, or get to know, anyone. Personally this made the game feel a bit disconnected for me. It also seemed to defeat the purpose of a "clan". So when Adam posted his add I responded and the first thing he did was voice chat me. Solid change. All these people are active, kind of a rule, but hey it makes sense. They are always grouping up, running different missions, helping rank people up, finding out new things to do that will help people get better at and enjoy the game more. To me that is the most appealing aspect of D-Tooth. Yes Adam, this is now my slang word for the clan. I'm open to suggestions. If you or anyone you know is looking for that kind of community be sure to hit up one of these lovely men, and possibly lady (don't want to discriminate or predict the future). I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we'd love to talk with you or run missions. Side note, we'll have all the research done. It's kind of like my job and stuff. Till then, Au revoir. 

Hello I am catyspapa06 .I will be trying to help you .I have only been playing war frames for a short time .I am 37 male trying to have a good gaming time .I don't know how to describe my self other than I will be honest to you and my self .I not the best but I will try my hardest to make this clan the best I can and I will hold you to my same standers. By the way.thank you and game on !!

hello I'm PlacidityOutflow , am a Sportoi in the clan .This clan is epic you'll like it whether you're Pro or a Noob to the game . Their are players 24/7 active to help you out . Gained a lot of experience,Rare Mods and much more in one day .

Joining this clan is a decision you wouldn't regret.

Hi guys, I'm Pop1950 and a Spartoi. Have most frames to level 30 or better, so if anyone needs support I'm always ready. Great to be in a clan with active members and mics. From NJ and play thru out the day ( EST ). I'm always ready to team up, help someone if I can, or grind for clan resources. Looking forward to knowing all the clan members and having some good times.