Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon's Teeth

(PSN)Adam_Boozer

Hi I joined the clan to have a fun time and dominate in end game content. So far the clan is awesome everybody has a good sense of humor and is very knowledgeable and helpful with warframe. Im here to help out others and at the same time have a fun time. I will mostly play at nights EST due to my work and have been having a fun time gaming with my clanmates. If you need anything just ask, and lets continue to have a fun time!

Hi my names David. In the game you know me as SuperSoldier1939. I'm new to this clan, this is actually my 1st clan. So far I really like it everyone is cool. Everybody has a mic an talks. We all help each other out. The game is a lot of fun also. This clan is 100% active. Players get on everyday so your usually never stuck a lone if you need help on missions. Everyone is pretty good at the game. If u need information everyone helps out with that also.

Hi I am BarredAgain! Fortunately I am not barred from Dragons Teeth. In the short time that I have been with them they have made this 50 year old welcome, like few other Clans have. Their knowledge and love of Warframe is infectious; this along with the welcome makes Dragons Teeth a home for the more nature player looking for a home.

Hey guys I'm xphallacy. I'm a spartoi. I have played with at least 10 of you and I have to say that I'm glad to be part of this clan. I like the atmosphere and community we are building with this clan. I look forward to playing with you all. For those that haven't played with me yet, go ahead and send me an invite if I'm online. I'm from NY and I play mostly afternoons when I'm off work or school but I try to get on everyday. I usually play Nova and Volt. I have a decent build with those two but they need improvement. I mostly do keys but if you need help with something specific, send me an invite i will gladly help if I'm not already in a party. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can get it know all of you.

Hi, I am Lotranto. I joined this clan in the hope of meeting people that are fun to pay with and so far they haven't dissapointed me. Dragon's Teeth is a good community, well organized and always ready to play. It is unlikely that you will play alone as there are always some people online.

Please send an invitation - PS4 HybridMutant

I have all warframe except Banshee (missing helmet) and Zephyr (not able to build without a clan)

I played Mag rank 30, Prime Frost rank 30, Ember rank 30, Nyx rank 30, Nekros rank 30, Oberon rank 30, Vanlkyr rank 30, Vauban rank 30, currently playing both Excalibur rank 20 & Nova rank 14, many of the weapons and warframe have been polarized more than 5 times each. So I am actively playing especially alert & operation, extremely good at survival & defense missions and interested to collect all mods & warframe in collection. Please help each other out and complete the mission =) Thank you =)

Please send an invitation - PS4 HybridMutant

I have all warframe except Banshee (missing helmet) and Zephyr (not able to build without a clan)

I played Mag rank 30, Prime Frost rank 30, Ember rank 30, Nyx rank 30, Nekros rank 30, Oberon rank 30, Vanlkyr rank 30, Vauban rank 30, currently playing both Excalibur rank 20 & Nova rank 14, many of the weapons and warframe have been polarized more than 5 times each. So I am actively playing especially alert & operation, extremely good at survival & defense missions and interested to collect all mods & warframe in collection. Please help each other out and complete the mission =) Thank you =)

Will do that tomorrow. We invite people to party chat first and I'll let you check out the Thebes, our dojo. Then I'll send an invite. I'll send you a friend request.

Final Storm phase has begun, 

We have raised enough platinum to upload a clan emblem, but lack one worthy at the moment. If you know someone who is talented with emblems or maybe you are please send them our way. 

We have all research finished. 

Decorations about 90% in place and about 30% complete. 

We have chosen clan colors. Orokin gold, any shade of black, and red. 

Leadership positions have mostly stabilized and almost all current member's have reached Udeus Rank. Will update Leader roster soon. 

We are recruiting. Send Frobo, cat, the big thurston, jon, jakejake, or myself a friend request and message us if you meet our requirements for joining. 

Hey guys, new recruit and I haven't been playing too long. Farming up a rhino now and will be active as much as possible. I'm a firefighter and work 24/48s so some days I won't be on. There has been a lot of overtime lately so there might be a few days I'm working 48hours straight. The free time I do have will be spent on warframe though

Hey Itz J-Mac and i feel more welcome now that i finally found out where tha Clan Recruitment Forums are...So about me im a young father with a new born angle and im a Filipino who grew up with most majority of afri-americans and smoke weed ervy damn day..Yes I have life so dont tell me

To get another one. iwork iplay iball ihop ishower ibrush my teeth iwarframe but most of all iMAC!! Happy to be a part of this clan- thanks again PSN- J-Mac_Mu_Fa_Sa

Hey guys I am Cucucachufoo...CooCooCachooFoo and/or Zach so far liking the clan first day in had lots of fun, nice laid back people know how to crack jokes making the gameplay fun even if your burning through the same content for hours. Clan very helpful lots of people willing to do whatever to help each other.

Hi, I'm Miller92Y. I just recently (within the past few days) joined this clan. I've been playing since launch and have met alot of really interesting people. I am from Knoxville, TN and on EST. My prime play time is generally mid afternoon or early mornings and I really enjoy running my Vauban but have most other frames. I look forward to meeting more of you and having a whole lot of fun playing with you guys.

Edited by (PS4)Miller92Y