Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Further Unique Voices

TrueSoldier

I have actually wonder if it could be possible for the varied warframes to have unique voices as to make the game more inversive.

What about The enemies? pretty much the same voices on every single one of them, but I suppose most of them do look like clones.... with/without the same colors reguardless.

Edited by MetalDevil19

I just thought it'd make thing more interesting to see what they would say in the combat situations

Again, this has come up time and time again before. Dosn't mean you're doing anything wrong [size=4]by suggesting it again, but understand that you're not the first to notice the lack of voice variety. [/size]

[size=4]The general consensus is that the frames are likely to remain silent protagonists, for the time being anyway, and variety will be added to NPC's dialouge over time. It seems to be somthing DE considers more 'polish' than core content, so expect to see it sometime before release. When exactly? Who knows. [/size]

Personally the first fix I'd like to see, is a variation on the standard Grineer alert clip so my Ember isn't constantly insulted with "He's here!"

Edited by 11.11.11