Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Armor/equipment

Renkai141

Armor(mods)

Inventory :

Show, Shoulderpads(lightweight)

Shinguards, cloth material

Showing off the resistance of the tenno. Even though you could already change helmet.

It would feel like Need for speed, on how you can change the bumper and it would go faster, or Tires to make it drift or go on different roads.

On this game, it would be slightly similar.

Tune in your warframe shoes to make a longer slide, but loss of direction(shooting/aiming)

Affect your warframe chest(bulky or lightweight) to affect armor, but heavier/slower.

Hopefuly you get the idea, any others?

Loss of direction (shooting/aiming) - Am I interpreting this righty? Slower camera movement in some way? (Easily fixed by making mouse sensitivity higher)

Cloth/shoulder guards/Visible armor modifications I'm assuming?

Personally think this idea is terrible. Now skins for Warframes is much more ideal, added that we already have a way to increase armor, each Warframe already having personal movement speeds, and themes. Rhino being the slow bulky guy, Loki the quick nimble guy there's no point to this, sort of already implemented in a different way.

Giving my personal opinion.

This was an idea for a friend actually, just wanted to put it on here.

And loss of direction as in(it's so fast is hard to aim with-or camera shakes of some sort).

I kinda told him the same, but This game does need a strange-yet more differenciation of looks/visuals. Even though colors are good, it sucks- just by having different colors but the same warframe which is completely lame.

Yeah there's no real customization between each Warframe, but I think they may plan to go the skins approach. We already have 2 additional skins for 2 Melee weapons so fingers crossed it continues onto Warframes.

actually, New skins. I do wish more skins for warframe do come. aslong as is been approved I don't mind the wait. I just hope is really cool.

And it does relate to it, my friend actually thinks is a better idea xD

Hope it comes