Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Shadow Proclamation

philleapa

Anyone looking to join a clan, I have recently made a new clan due to issues with some of my friends quitting old clan so I made a new clan. Send me a message on the forums or reply to this post if you want to join, i won't be very active (as in doing missions and void runs and stuff) for a week or so but i will check the forums and messages for people who will reply.

New and experienced players are welcome alike, Only rules are to be nice and friendly with everyone in the clan if you are going to join. I am going to start building up the Dojo really soon once i can get back to the game and farm some forma since that is all i really need.

I would like to join, if spots are available. Not super experienced, but I sure know how to fight.

Like you I'm not available all the time, so it might take me a little to respond.

I am in a 2-member clan myself and my brother made but I can leave at any time.

By the way, I'm a new Warframe forums poster, but not new to the game.

Will check this post (maybe) in the future for your input.

All Hail The Great Morgan Freeman!

Atlasuir

P.S. Are you a Doctor Who fan? ("Shadow Proclamation")

Edited by Atlasuir

• 1 month later...

Yes I am a doctor who fan hence the name and i will send you an in game friend request and invite to the clan whenever you are ready

the reason i am not on a lot is because my current desktop sucks, it has 3.1 GB of ram weird number and not a lot of RAM most phones have about that amount of RAM now a days and it's an hp and has the stock graphics card so i lag like crazy but im building a pc soon in which i will be on a lot.