Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed Fix!

rowsku

yeah it was work, now it doesnt

i wonder why its happen everytime i patch the game from home but strange thing happen on me

i have Warframe in my laptop and:

- Update is working perfectly with 64-bit ticked when i was in office (faster speed~2mbps)

- Update doesnt work on home internet (slower speed~768kbps)

- I was updating with same ISP provider but different speed

Mine breaks every time they update too. Last time I waited about 4 hours in between attempts and cleared the cache twice and redownloaded everything (which sucks because it took an hour to download each time). Eventually it works, but I have to do everything short of standing on my head to get it to work. They really need to figure out a better system.

I have the same probelm with DementedRebel. Bu the problem is why is it when some people have this problem and others dont. For me it keeps saying that the downloaded content wasn't downloaded from the servers. Even on steam i get the same error. What is the thing that makes it only affect us and not the others??

Yea. I love this game and everything was fine for me during the Update 7 even when i got data corruption. But after the Update fixes for 7 i think something got out of place that affecting some users. My friend plays this game and he is having no trouble with updating But with me every time i update something has to fail. If you want a good quality game, fix the launcher first then worry about the game. No use in having a game that cant be launched.

I haven't played this game....I want to play this game.But the update always failed.I've tried to redownload it 3 times(clear cache,bulk download and no bulk download)...with no result....the download never finished.I don't have fast internet...it took 5 hours for me (15 hours for 3 times download...sheesh T_T' ). I've played other online games....but when I try to download this game it makes me very frustrated. Honestly this issue have disappointed me (As I've said before...I haven't play this game because I have failed download it for 3 times.Even if my internet is slow,my internet is fine...I've just finished download a well known tank game for 12 gb).

You should learn from other publisher/developer from asian (korean,chinese)...the one that the many off you call their game trash/crap...but they always give choices how to download their game,through the torrent,direct download with few mirrors,or with launcher...even they are better they even give choices in downloading the patches/update,the same easiness when we download the game.As an online game dev/pub you should expect the unexpected.

This is just a suggestion for the dev/pub I hope in the future...you will give more option to us,your humble customer.I'll still trying to download the game though. :(

Edited by FallenDevil86

already try to clear cache,flush the dns,chek and uncheked the 64bit windows...and reinstall the game for 5 times already this whole 3 day....and this failed to update..is really a pain in the a**, i can't play the game anymore since the last easter update...and yet there's still no soluttion for this error...from the dev....

^ I've tried every combination on the configuration(except fullscreen), so thats 8 wasted reinstalls(using ccleaner and restarting) and every try failed. I can only think the problem is related to the ISP/some regions, leftover archives from older clients, or just some bad architected launcher that randomly strikes you.

If you are having problems connecting submit a ticket here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/tickets/new

Attach your Launcher.log as a file to the ticket. You will find it in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe

(or %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Warframe if you are using Windows XP) copy and paste that into the windows search or any explorer window and it will take you to the correct location.