The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Boltor/boltor Prime Punch Through Broken

Veryk

The projectiles of these weapons with Max punch through mods simply will not go through solid objects, be it doors, boxes, corners or windows. Not a matter of the objects thickness or my own accuracy, (hence the glass try).The mod was maxed out, and I checked the target then backed far enough for the door to close before firing, No kill, open door again target hasn't moved, (stressing the not user error argument)

If nothing has changed with this gun it is like the original Boltor and doesn't benefit from punch through mods. Like the arrows and other bolt firing weapons it has it build in. It will shoot shields of the grineer riot shield guys, but that is as much as it will do.

If nothing has changed with this gun it is like the original Boltor and doesn't benefit from punch through mods. Like the arrows and other bolt firing weapons it has it build in. It will shoot shields of the grineer riot shield guys, but that is as much as it will do.

Punch through mods started working on travel time weapons a long time ago.

And arrows are the only one with punch through built in, and it'll show, with shooting arrows through crates.

However, no others are, and should be affected by punchthrough

The projectiles of these weapons with Max punch through mods simply will not go through solid objects, be it doors, boxes, corners or windows. Not a matter of the objects thickness or my own accuracy, (hence the glass try).The mod was maxed out, and I checked the target then backed far enough for the door to close before firing, No kill, open door again target hasn't moved, (stressing the not user error argument)

i actually able to shoot enemy behind doors with punch thro

tho i wouldnt say you should have on boltor since its well fire bolt and can stick enemy across the map and dmg those behind/in way of the corpse

punchthro is best if u have it on lazer weapon or hitscan

if anything DE need to say if punch thro work for X weapon cause if u try to shoot a bolt at a enemy line u only hit the first one unless it die and get sticked to the wall