The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Warframe Forums Comunity!

-CM-LEMMING

Hello everyone! After playing Warframe for some time now I thought I should get stuck into the forums.

I'm a Graphic Designer by trade and love the style and design of Warframe as well as the gameplay and just about everything. I got the beta when it was first launched on Steam but couldn't get into it, that all changed fairly recently and now I can't play anything else without checking my twitter for alerts.

A few things I want to achieve...

Get all Prime equipment (I currently have all of the warframes excluding excal prime) =( shame I can't obtain that anymore... Hint Hint Digital Extremes! Do an event or an out of beta reopening of founder!

But yes if anyone wants to play or wants any advice (From my limited pool of knowledge so far)

Feel free to /w me or ask to play some games UK_LEMMING (WF Name)

Good Luck Tenno.

Welcome Lemming! enjoy your stay in the forums and get ready for melee 2.0 in 2 weeks !( I think ) XD

I can't wait! I've been watching the Dev Streams with much anticipation! I've kept all of my melee weapons for 2.0 to make sure I have what will be best. The Reaper Prime special move looked amazing! Just can't wait to see what else is in stock!