The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know What'd Be Cool?

Axonnox

If Rhino Prime had a new-looking iron skin different from the old one. Since most Rhinos are going to be having iron skin on about 95% of the time they play, whether or not Rhino Prime has gold trim and etc etc is going to be a completely trivial factor. I personally think it'd be really awesome if Rhino Prime had a gilded iron skin.

Too bad I was never a huge fan of iron skin, thus never used it

also if it shined gold wouldnt it be strange to keep it as "iron skin" due to the inconsistency between prime and.. not prime?

this is just my 2 cent, however.

also fun fact: gold is weaker than iron

Edited by Anatolius

If Rhino Prime had a new-looking iron skin different from the old one. Since most Rhinos are going to be having iron skin on about 95% of the time they play, whether or not Rhino Prime has gold trim and etc etc is going to be a completely trivial factor. I personally think it'd be really awesome if Rhino Prime had a gilded iron skin.

you know what'd be awesome? If people wouldn't except DE to make only the most overpowered stuff even better just because they like them,

I say that rhino prime and normal rhino's iron skin should have a tint of the energy color, not make his iron skin gold and make fireworks fly out of his head at any given moment

also fun fact: gold is weaker than iron

its soft and heavy as S#&$

---------------------------------

ït could be nice if it had a kind of golden glow/shine around it

Edited by Aeon66