Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For A New Frame - Armistace

(PSN)batsukenji

So, I had an idea for a new warframe, semi-inspired by what I was hoping Vauban would be. He's touted as a trap master and granted, the shock-grenade is a wonderful trap, as is the bastille and vortex, but I was hoping for an engineer type class, as that's generally my favorite thing to play.

So I bring the suggestion, Armistace, the peace-keeper. A frame that, using research based on the infested and their mutations, can use syrum filled throwing knives to create ''peace keeping'' automated defenses.

General ideas for the skills are things like:

Power A: Create a stationary turret on any surface, fires a limited number of shots before either vaporizing or exploding, doing moderate damage in a small area. Vaporizing would be preferred to keep a basic, low energy skill from being over-powered.

Power B: Create a fortification, possibly have it reflect bullets and damage back on attacking enemies

Power C: Create a claymore mine that goes off based on proximity, shredding nearby enemies in a hail of pellets

Power D: Create a circular wall of cannons, possibly based on power A's turret, in a small radius around the area this skill is fired off in. Armistace is stuck in place while these cannons fire off their brief volley, doing major damage to all enemies in the line of fire.

I have sketches of this character, and will be coming back later to add them to this thread.

Thank you for your consideration!