Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Event Idea] Operation: Hayden Tenno [Wip]

spysweeper242

Lore: "Since there discovery and retaliation on pluto, the tenno have created many enemies including corpus.Though they have done "good", they are hated for there against the corpus. I was in my study when I was intrigued by a Archive entitled "The collapse". Why I was studding this, I found out that the founder of the tenno defeated his foes and founded the tenno and orokin era. I then created a machine that can transport any object or being back to a designated time." Tenno, ever since my father's (Frohd Bek) Time traveling device was finished, the grineer seized it and killed him. They have the same nefarious plans as old wheezy, but they plan on making something called the "Lasrians" be victorious in the collapse. We must stop them, tenno

-Darvo 

So the grineer have a "Time machine" which they plan on using to alter the future of the current war, which Darvo wants revenge for his father's death and decides to contact the tenno to help him.

Phase 1: You must build a Universal cipher key, out of data fragments on a special tile set, having a high similarity with the dark sector game. The objective is to kill all life [including the Newly skinned infested] along with lasrian troopers with petty SMGs and RPGs. The amount of enemies to kill is usually 100-200. You will countlessly be taunted by Lech Krill (The man responsible fore this operation)

Phase 2: Darvo receives a 3d message from Krill saying that he threats to unleash the new "Jackal Twins". You must create a cipher key [Costing twice as much fragments from the interceptions] to find the Jackal Twins: One, a upgraded version of the jackal we know, the other a Extremely upgraded version of the tank boss from dark sector. Your score is based on what you kill the jackals for [  200 points {out of 10000} each time you kill both]. They both have a level of 50

Rewards:

1. 400: Badge and affinity boosters

2. 1000: Tetra Vandal (with potato)

3. 10000 [escalation]: Universal badge and Ogris Wrath

Feedback is loved :D

Work in progress