Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trexx Clan (Recruitment Closed For Awhile)

Falkn

Y13ebp4.png
(Waiting on Update for the emblem)

Recruitement is closed due to personal reasons. Will be back up. Check back later. Thanks! And happy farming!!!

Hello fellow Tenno!! My name is Falkn and I have started up a clan called Trexx for Warframe. What I want this clan to be is a hub for people to join for trading, teaching, or just fooling around. I also what this clan to feel like a home away from home.

Currently there are 6 members in the clan and looking to grow the clan to a shadow or maybe even storm depending. I have no intentions to go above that. If you join then you will become an Initiate. After a week or 2 of activity then you will be able to be promoted. I will have to set up a system for this at a later date.

At the current moment I do have a teamspeak or mumble server set up. The address and password are at the end of the thread. With that said you DO NOT have to have a mic for this clan. You can type in chat if you prefer.

SOME REQUIREMENTS:
>Able to speak English
>Be remotely active. Atleast once or twice a week
>Willingness to learn
>Friendly (we all have bad days though)
((Any age can join))

OPTIONAL:
>Mic or Headset

DOJO:
I have not finished any research in the dojo yet sadly. At the moment I'm trying to get the layout right. We have all the labs, a dueling arena, and a trading posts at the moments. The dojo is still a work in progress.

IDEAS FOR THE FUTURE:
I want to do some events where I give platinum to members for completing a challenge or around those lines.
Website, Facebook page, and other types of social media to share ideas. (Only if the clan gets big)

HOW TO JOIN/CONTACT ME:
Leave a comment down below with IGN and I will send to a friend request and invite ASAP.
Another way is to PM me on Warframe or Steam and I will get back to you. IGN for both: Falkn
I will also leave my Twitter info if you really need to get a hold of me. https://twitter.com/Falkn

MUMBLE SERVER:
Address: trexxclan.mumble.com
Port: 5660
Password: trexxclan27

Thank you and hope to see you soon!

Edited by Falkn

I'm certainly interested, I have only been playing for a few days though. I started with Excalibur and it's currently Rank 28, got a couple of weapon blueprints about to finish also, so I have definitely been active. 

I'm intrested in joining, although I'm a close beta player, I recently came back to the game (close beta was kinda laggy and empty so the game seemed boring) any ways, I hope you accept my request :D IGN: NecromancerX 

P.S. I'm currently playing Loki rank 29, got couple of primaries, couple of secondaries and orthos, I'm pretty much active most days of the week and especially in weekends.

ohh, and I can certainly use my head set if its necessary (or we are in a hard mission that requires a lot of communication)

Edited by NecromancerX

I certainly hope you're still recruiting.

Starting to get a bit lonely in the game, haha.

IGN: Squeaky10o

I'm still sorta new to the game but I'm learning fast.

The idea of joining with a clan sounds fun and I wanna try it out.

I'm interested in joinin I've been looking for a group of people to enjoy the game with and would love to help the progress of your clan I'm fairly new to the game but I love it and will be very active

My ign: cobrek