Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cleave Gore Issue With Gram

Rokanis

The Gram is not triggering Cleaves (When body spilts in two) agaisnt Griner. This goes for Charged Attacks, Slide spins, and Air Slams. Tested with Elemental Mods removed. Hits are acting as if target is being hit with a Fragor.

The Corpus on the other hand. Gram can cause Cleaves to them with Slide attacks and Air Slams however normal Charged attacks do not cause cleaves.

Spent about an hour testing this and received the same results. This doesnt seem to be game wide for sure, had another person tag along and his Gram Cleaved things just fine, but at least its a certain bug for me.

Get an amorpiercing mod (or charge damage boost), cause grineer are very resistant to non-AP and if you don't do enough damage on top of what you need to kill the enemy, you'll not trigger a cleave. At least that's what I can tell from my limited experience of cleaving Grineer with my maxed out Gram. :)

I would go off of what you say, but this only started tonight. And this was in Mercury. Also I do have a 45% AP mod in now, so Im thinking its not that.

To boot, I also tested with the Cronus. Cronus cleaves all enemies with all attack types no problem and its unmodded.

Just tested out my Gram after facing the same issue (fully modded but not causing goring animation, especially for charged attacks)

Unmodded Gram: Fully Charged, Slide and Jump attacks will cause goring.

Elemental Gram: Charged with Flame mod may cause the target to die w/o goring (for obvious reasons). Other elemental mods untested, feel free to add to this. Other than that, results are similar to the above mentioned.

AP mods: Gram will NOT gore mobs but may still gore bosses (Grineer, Infested and humanoid Corpus). Dunno if it's to reflect the mod (i.e lore wise, the blade cleaves through the target like a katana through a pile of bamboo), or it's a bug.

Either case, personally, pls fix or remove it cause the reason i got a Gram was so i could tear mobs to shreds >:)

If any of my findings are wrong or missing anything else, pls feel free to quote and comment. I would like to learn more about this. Thanks for your time :)