Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Are Complete Idiots.

Liminal

If that was the case then we could say they have more cores than we have Tenno and that this operation is completely useless...

Well, my in game death counter is at 4. 

My totally number of kills is a little over 200k. 

So we're looking at one Tenno sitting in the ballpark of about 50 thousand enemies per life. Not bad. 

I think we can safely say the one Tenno is able to take down more than one core. 

Blowing up that core may kill several hundred grineer, and one shipyard, but it will save tens of thousands of other grineer, and many cores, and it would certainly be easier targeting the giant decaying core than the nimble death machine Tenno. It's not a bad strategy all in all.

They have more facilities and soldiers than we have Tenno. If they blow up enough of us, we run out of reinforcements. If we blow up enough of them, we make a minor dent in their cloning and construction budgets.

*cough cough* ...revives... *cough cough*

Also, if they really wanted nobody to steal their cores they could have just attached remote bombs to them :P

I still think it's funny they prioritize shooting the core over.. well, you know: preventing our escape.

Radiation damage is something different than a weak dose of radiation over years.

Well it depends on the actuall level of radiation but usually it takes years, even decades for radiation damage to manifest, you could grow up and get kids before it finaly hits. Considering the aditional protection of their suits and their clone nature I doubt the whole issue is much of a problem to the greenier.

@ civilians:

If you read between the lines the proof of a lot of civilian life is already in the game.

For example the whole movment of the tenno in the system must be masked by civilian trafic, it just dosn't work any other way.

Same goes for the Contacts and missions, there are ways to get massages to us but not to find us directly.

There are a lot of people and "go in betweens" before the massage gets to us, thats why the G3 ain't knocking down our front door but lay a trap for us.

We are also paid in a standard currency which indicates that we all, tenno, greenier and corpus are all just parts of a existing society.